Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
T.Alan Kraus T.Alan Kraus is offline

Default Antigun spin ...ike a mixmaster

azotic wrote:
"Tim Wescott" wrote in message

On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 21:55:27 +0000, NoOne@Home wrote:

Dont know why BinLaden bothers with fighting the US, they seem to be
doing an adequate job of killing themselves without his help at all. He
should just buy handguns and give them away, I'm sure with some
appropriate choice of repressed ethnic minorities (whites?) he could
easily treble gun violence.

30,000 dead in a year. The American (Vietnam) War claimed 58,000 US
lives over 20 years, seems to me that the US is at war with itself.

Good point. From http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline/2007/01/
traffic_deaths_.html: "The number of traffic fatalaties has hovered
between 41,000 and 43,000 since 1995."

We should outlaw cars.

Ban doctors, they killed 289,000 americans in 2006 trough abortion.

They weren't americans yet, got to be born in USA to be one. Birth
usually happens 8-9 months after conception, 9 being the norm. Those
289,000 were all aliens...

Binladen should just give out scholarships to medical students then he would
have some real WMDs in the form of MDs.

Best Regards
Tom.