Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Canned food. Where and how are the cans made?

I have been wondering for a long time. Where and how are the cans made
for canned food? It would be costly to ship them empty from another
location so I imagine the cans are made at the food processing/
packaging plant but this is only a guess.

So anybody know anything more?

Thanks
Bob AZ

Food shortage ethanol follies, I've planted a food garden. [email protected] Home Repair 106 May 8th 08 09:43 PM
Other advancements were also being made to improve the durability ofthe wristwatch. The faces were replace with ones made of synthetic plastic.This made them much more durable and resistant to breaking and cracking.Another advancement was in the dial wholesale2 Electronics Repair 0 April 19th 08 08:16 PM
How to clean a stain off a machine made or hand made rug reviberation Home Repair 1 June 21st 07 08:03 PM
oil cans?? fred Metalworking 12 March 5th 06 05:39 PM
what are tin cans, really? Grant Erwin Metalworking 8 April 11th 05 02:40 AM