Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jw jw is offline

Default Monarch EC

Does anyone know anything about the Monarch EC?

There is one for sale near me. Is it a CNC machine? The seller says
it has a lot of electronics on it and he isn't sure.

Chuck mount style?

Anything neat or interesting about them?

Thanks

JW
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

There is one for sale near me. Is it a CNC machine? The seller says
it has a lot of electronics on it and he isn't sure.

Not CNC, its a chucker. here's info, scroll down
http://www.lathes.co.uk/monarch/

Karl

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Bob in Phx wrote:
A chucker?? I am not sure of what you mean by that.

bob in phx

"Karl Townsend" wrote in message
anews.com...

There is one for sale near me. Is it a CNC machine? The seller says
it has a lot of electronics on it and he isn't sure.

Not CNC, its a chucker. here's info, scroll down
http://www.lathes.co.uk/monarch/

See bottom photo on this URL, it is a model EC. Notice there is
no tailstock, the bed is quite short, and it has a tool turret
mounted on the cross slide.

Jon
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Bob in Phx" wrote in news:YiQSj.8890$DG.8299
@newsfe10.phx:

A chucker?? I am not sure of what you mean by that.

No tailstock = chucker.

--

Dan

CNC Videos - http://tinyurl.com/yzdt6d

Monarch Table Saw trg-s338 Metalworking 2 September 14th 07 06:08 PM
Monarch Table Saw trg-s338 Woodworking 2 September 14th 07 05:55 PM
Any interest in a big, old, Monarch lathe? Carl Ijames Metalworking 26 March 24th 06 02:33 PM
Monarch 50-804 mortiser? Doug Miller Woodworking 2 September 30th 05 05:49 PM
monarch 10ee electrical Asp3211968 Metalworking 2 March 27th 04 04:22 AM