Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Monarch Table Saw

Folks, I hope to get some help finding info on an old table saw I
inherited from a friend. It is a cast iron table and leg saw with the
name MONARCH cast in cursive into the side of it. I has a 1 HP three
phase motor. Does anyone know more about this saw, I want to restore
it but Googleing Monarch table saw does not turn up any information of
value.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sep 13, 2:00 am, trg-s338 wrote:
Folks, I hope to get some help finding info on an old table saw I
inherited from a friend. It is a cast iron table and leg saw with the
name MONARCH cast in cursive into the side of it. I has a 1 HP three
phase motor. Does anyone know more about this saw, I want to restore
it but Googleing Monarch table saw does not turn up any information of
value.

When you look at Monarch on OWWM (www.owwm.com) you get a cross
reference to American Sawmill Machinery Company.
Here is a direct link to that page.
http://www.owwm.com/MfgIndex/detail.asp?ID=36
Hope this is helpful. Can you provide a picture or two?
Marc