Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Monarch Table Saw

I've inherited a table saw, all cast iron with the name Monarch cast
into the side of it (cursive style of writing). I believe it to be 1
HP three phase. Googleing Monarch Table Saw turns up nothing of
value. Does anyone have anymore info as to the history and specs of
this type of saw? Is it made by the same company that makes the
infamous Monarch lathes? Please direct me to more info?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Here is a bit of information:
http://www.owwm.com/MfgIndex/detail.asp?ID=553

Wander around this site and/or look at their forums.
Knowledgeable folks, old iron, and a reverence for those before
us.

--
Keep the whole world singing . . . .

ups.com...