Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Model engines

I posted this question before, but all replies were erased due to an ISP
problem. So, I'll ask again. Are there any model engine hobbyists living
near Boca Raton, FL? I'd like to get some ideas and discuss building some
hot air engines. Also I have some scrap mat'l (Alum, brass, steel) to trash
or give away (not sell!)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

ferd wrote:
I posted this question before, but all replies were erased due to an ISP
problem. So, I'll ask again. Are there any model engine hobbyists living
near Boca Raton, FL? I'd like to get some ideas and discuss building some
hot air engines. Also I have some scrap mat'l (Alum, brass, steel) to trash
or give away (not sell!)

I don't live too close to you but I have made several (9) Stirling
engines of stainless steel. I live in DeBary FL. The pics may still be
in the drop box. If not, go to the IMARS web page
http://imarsflorida.blogspot.com/

and check out the bio for N4ZZO (That's me)

73's
Bill
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"ferd" wrote in message
I posted this question before, but all replies were erased due to an ISP
problem. So, I'll ask again. Are there any model engine hobbyists living
near Boca Raton, FL? I'd like to get some ideas and discuss building
some
hot air engines. Also I have some scrap mat'l (Alum, brass, steel) to
trash
or give away (not sell!)

This might be a good site for you:

http://www.floridaame.org/

Old engines vs new [email protected] Metalworking 20 April 24th 06 10:38 PM
Are 2-cycle engines or 4 cylce engines 'better'? dean Home Repair 21 June 14th 05 02:46 PM
Wanna see my model engines? Nick Müller Metalworking 33 June 9th 05 12:40 AM
Steam Engines Ron Thompson Metalworking 0 January 1st 04 04:12 PM
Blue Ridge Machinery model engines Phillip Wu Metalworking 1 August 22nd 03 10:49 AM