DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Model engines (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/216617-model-engines.html)

ferd October 5th 07 08:15 PM

Model engines

I posted this question before, but all replies were erased due to an ISP
problem. So, I'll ask again. Are there any model engine hobbyists living
near Boca Raton, FL? I'd like to get some ideas and discuss building some
hot air engines. Also I have some scrap mat'l (Alum, brass, steel) to trash
or give away (not sell!)

Bill Kehm October 5th 07 08:29 PM

Model engines

ferd wrote:
I posted this question before, but all replies were erased due to an ISP
problem. So, I'll ask again. Are there any model engine hobbyists living
near Boca Raton, FL? I'd like to get some ideas and discuss building some
hot air engines. Also I have some scrap mat'l (Alum, brass, steel) to trash
or give away (not sell!)

I don't live too close to you but I have made several (9) Stirling
engines of stainless steel. I live in DeBary FL. The pics may still be
in the drop box. If not, go to the IMARS web page
http://imarsflorida.blogspot.com/

and check out the bio for N4ZZO (That's me)

73's
Bill

Mike Henry October 6th 07 01:52 AM

Model engines

"ferd" wrote in message
I posted this question before, but all replies were erased due to an ISP
problem. So, I'll ask again. Are there any model engine hobbyists living
near Boca Raton, FL? I'd like to get some ideas and discuss building
some
hot air engines. Also I have some scrap mat'l (Alum, brass, steel) to
trash
or give away (not sell!)

This might be a good site for you:

http://www.floridaame.org/