MP Toolman

Default Need Help Identifying Cutting Torch Tips

Hi,
I have some cutting torch tips that I cannot identify. Marked Style 5N-A.
Also marked for MAPP. Sizes #54, #56, #68, and #75. The tips are 2 seat type
(I am mostly familiar with Airco tripple seat type tips.) A picture can be
found at http://www.members.aol.com/mptoolman/5n-a.jpg The picture did not
turn out very well -- the tips are bright chrome plated except for the seat
area which is natural copper. Can antbody identify what torch these tips fit?
Anybody need them?

Thanks,
Mill
Keith Marshall

I have some cutting torch tips that I cannot identify. Marked Style 5N-A.

Sounds like the ones shown in the 3rd group on this page:

http://www.gossonline.com/Airco%20Tips.htm

Best Regards,
Keith Marshall

"Even if you are on the right track, you'll
get run over if you just sit there."
- Will Rogers (1879-1935).