DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Need Help Identifying Cutting Torch Tips (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/18070-need-help-identifying-cutting-torch-tips.html)

MP Toolman July 23rd 04 01:44 AM

Need Help Identifying Cutting Torch Tips

Hi,
I have some cutting torch tips that I cannot identify. Marked Style 5N-A.
Also marked for MAPP. Sizes #54, #56, #68, and #75. The tips are 2 seat type
(I am mostly familiar with Airco tripple seat type tips.) A picture can be
found at http://www.members.aol.com/mptoolman/5n-a.jpg The picture did not
turn out very well -- the tips are bright chrome plated except for the seat
area which is natural copper. Can antbody identify what torch these tips fit?
Anybody need them?

Thanks,
Mill

Keith Marshall July 23rd 04 04:55 AM

Need Help Identifying Cutting Torch Tips

I have some cutting torch tips that I cannot identify. Marked Style 5N-A.

Sounds like the ones shown in the 3rd group on this page:

http://www.gossonline.com/Airco%20Tips.htm

Best Regards,
Keith Marshall

"Even if you are on the right track, you'll
get run over if you just sit there."
- Will Rogers (1879-1935).