Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default [ AD ] metalworking videos for rent, online, delivered by mail

I hope you'll forgive a brief plug: I manage the video library at
Technical Video Rental. We're now in our third year of renting out
instructional and craft videos online, and delivering them via first
class mail to your door. We carry videos on milling, metal lathes,
welding, blacksmithing, metal spinning, sheet metal work, and more.

You can see our selection at

http://technicalvideorental.com/inde...ndex&cPath=115

If there are any questions I can answer, please don't hesitate to write
to me at

Thanks,

TJIC

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
rashid111

Used them a few times, highly recommended, A+ !

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

rashid111 wrote:
Used them a few times, highly recommended, A+ !

Me too. Shipped fast, no problems.

Dave
www.davewilson.cc

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ivan Vegvary

This plug is clear, concise and informative. I certainly don't mind seeing
this type of message in this news group. BTW, I will try renting from this
outfit.

Ivan Vegvary
wrote in message
ups.com...
I hope you'll forgive a brief plug: I manage the video library at
Technical Video Rental. We're now in our third year of renting out
instructional and craft videos online, and delivering them via first
class mail to your door. We carry videos on milling, metal lathes,
welding, blacksmithing, metal spinning, sheet metal work, and more.

You can see our selection at

http://technicalvideorental.com/inde...ndex&cPath=115

If there are any questions I can answer, please don't hesitate to write
to me at

Thanks,

TJIC

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave Hinz

On Fri, 21 Apr 2006 05:00:56 GMT, Ivan Vegvary wrote:
This plug is clear, concise and informative. I certainly don't mind seeing
this type of message in this news group. BTW, I will try renting from this
outfit.

Anyone who advertises in Dillon Precision's "Blue Press" is worthy of
consideration. With Dillon's quality and service skills, they wouldn't
let just anyone put ads in their mailings.

Pardon Lottery jim rozen Metalworking 37 April 12th 06 05:34 AM
No mail box! miamicuse Home Repair 57 January 25th 06 03:11 AM
[ AD ] woodturning videos for rent, online, delivered by first class mail TJIC Woodturning 7 July 1st 05 12:36 PM
FINE WOODWORKING's NEWEST ONLINE VIDEOS WoodchuckCanuck Woodworking 1 December 21st 04 01:59 PM
FREE ONLINE Hardwood Flooring How to Videos [email protected] Woodworking 1 December 19th 04 05:52 AM