Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ivan Vegvary

Default [ AD ] metalworking videos for rent, online, delivered by mail

This plug is clear, concise and informative. I certainly don't mind seeing
this type of message in this news group. BTW, I will try renting from this
outfit.

Ivan Vegvary
wrote in message
ups.com...
I hope you'll forgive a brief plug: I manage the video library at
Technical Video Rental. We're now in our third year of renting out
instructional and craft videos online, and delivering them via first
class mail to your door. We carry videos on milling, metal lathes,
welding, blacksmithing, metal spinning, sheet metal work, and more.

You can see our selection at

http://technicalvideorental.com/inde...ndex&cPath=115

If there are any questions I can answer, please don't hesitate to write
to me at

Thanks,

TJIC