DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   [ AD ] metalworking videos for rent, online, delivered by mail (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/154262-%5B-ad-%5D-metalworking-videos-rent-online-delivered-mail.html)

[email protected] April 20th 06 08:13 PM

[ AD ] metalworking videos for rent, online, delivered by mail

I hope you'll forgive a brief plug: I manage the video library at
Technical Video Rental. We're now in our third year of renting out
instructional and craft videos online, and delivering them via first
class mail to your door. We carry videos on milling, metal lathes,
welding, blacksmithing, metal spinning, sheet metal work, and more.

You can see our selection at

http://technicalvideorental.com/inde...ndex&cPath=115

If there are any questions I can answer, please don't hesitate to write
to me at

Thanks,

TJIC

rashid111 April 20th 06 08:50 PM

metalworking videos for rent, online, delivered by mail

Used them a few times, highly recommended, A+ !

[email protected] April 20th 06 09:13 PM

rashid111 wrote:
Used them a few times, highly recommended, A+ !

Me too. Shipped fast, no problems.

Dave
www.davewilson.cc

Ivan Vegvary April 21st 06 06:00 AM

[ AD ] metalworking videos for rent, online, delivered by mail

This plug is clear, concise and informative. I certainly don't mind seeing
this type of message in this news group. BTW, I will try renting from this
outfit.

Ivan Vegvary
ups.com...

Dave Hinz April 21st 06 08:15 PM

On Fri, 21 Apr 2006 05:00:56 GMT, Ivan Vegvary wrote:
This plug is clear, concise and informative. I certainly don't mind seeing
this type of message in this news group. BTW, I will try renting from this
outfit.

Anyone who advertises in Dillon Precision's "Blue Press" is worthy of
consideration. With Dillon's quality and service skills, they wouldn't
let just anyone put ads in their mailings.