Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default Ping Pyotr

Aprons went into the mail last night.

Gunner, posting from the front seat of his truck in a wifi hotspot

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Ken

Gunner wrote:
Aprons went into the mail last night.

Gunner, posting from the front seat of his truck in a wifi hotspot

See that Freemasonry is also popular in the
US.....................hurrah............

lol

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
pyotr filipivich

Okay, so I'm late and catching up, but Gunner
wrote on Sat, 04 Mar 2006 00:14:21 GMT in misc.survivalism :
Aprons went into the mail last night.

Gunner, posting from the front seat of his truck in a wifi hotspot

Cool tech.

There were here when I got back from vi sting my folks (Monday night).
Thanks muchly.

--
pyotr filipivich
Never pass up a change to kiss a Beeping Sleauty.
Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

On Tue, 07 Mar 2006 07:38:22 GMT, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Okay, so I'm late and catching up, but Gunner
wrote on Sat, 04 Mar 2006 00:14:21 GMT in misc.survivalism :
Aprons went into the mail last night.

Gunner, posting from the front seat of his truck in a wifi hotspot

Cool tech.

There were here when I got back from vi sting my folks (Monday night).
Thanks muchly.

They gonna do the job for ya?

Sorry..I forgot to stick a mic in the package. I had a spare I was
gonna have certified for ya and I forgot to do it.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner
Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
pyotr filipivich

wrote:

Okay, so I'm late and catching up, but Gunner
wrote on Sat, 04 Mar 2006 00:14:21 GMT in misc.survivalism :
Aprons went into the mail last night.

Gunner, posting from the front seat of his truck in a wifi hotspot

Cool tech.

There were here when I got back from visiting my folks (Monday night).
Thanks muchly.

They gonna do the job for ya?

They are doing the job quite well. Me getting adjusted to pockets &
stuff not being where it was, is taking some time, but that I can deal
with.

One question, where (and on what) are the dogs sleeping now?:-)

Sorry..I forgot to stick a mic in the package. I had a spare I was
gonna have certified for ya and I forgot to do it.

Not a problem. Mics I have, and the company certifies them. (Seems
someone from the Big Customer came through once, and discovered an
uncertified measuring device, belonging to a worker, and it cost the
company big bucks.)
--
pyotr filipivich
"MTV may talk about lighting fires and killing children,

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

wrote:

Okay, so I'm late and catching up, but Gunner
wrote on Sat, 04 Mar 2006 00:14:21 GMT in misc.survivalism :
Aprons went into the mail last night.

Gunner, posting from the front seat of his truck in a wifi hotspot

Cool tech.

There were here when I got back from visiting my folks (Monday night).
Thanks muchly.

They gonna do the job for ya?

They are doing the job quite well. Me getting adjusted to pockets &
stuff not being where it was, is taking some time, but that I can deal
with.

Good. When you need more..ask and Ill scrounge you up some more.

One question, where (and on what) are the dogs sleeping now?:-)

Cats as it were...I laid them out to mail to you..and found a rather
large mound of cats all snoring away on them. I hope you are not
allergic to cat dander...chuckle...

Sorry..I forgot to stick a mic in the package. I had a spare I was
gonna have certified for ya and I forgot to do it.

Not a problem. Mics I have, and the company certifies them. (Seems
someone from the Big Customer came through once, and discovered an
uncertified measuring device, belonging to a worker, and it cost the
company big bucks.)

So much for ISO 9002...chuckle

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner
Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
pyotr filipivich

wrote:

One question, where (and on what) are the dogs sleeping now?:-)

Cats as it were...I laid them out to mail to you..and found a rather
large mound of cats all snoring away on them.

LO I am fascinated by how you can put the cardboard flat from a case
of pop on the floor, and if not disturbed, a cat will come along, and ...
"pose" is the word which comes to mind, in the very center. And the other
cats will look at the first with that "Well, aren't you the lucky one."
look. (Is there some secret mnemonic "An Empty Box Seats a Cat"?)

I hope you are not
allergic to cat dander...chuckle...

I might be... but I don't let that get in the way.

Sorry..I forgot to stick a mic in the package. I had a spare I was
gonna have certified for ya and I forgot to do it.

Not a problem. Mics I have, and the company certifies them. (Seems
someone from the Big Customer came through once, and discovered an
uncertified measuring device, belonging to a worker, and it cost the
company big bucks.)

So much for ISO 9002...chuckle

--
pyotr filipivich
"MTV may talk about lighting fires and killing children,
but Janet Reno actually does something about it." --Spy Magazine
Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
pyotr filipivich

Okay, so I'm late and catching up, but Gunner
wrote on Sat, 11 Mar 2006 21:49:29 GMT in misc.survivalism :
Indeed. I often ask for paper grocery sacks. Stand one up..and rather
soon a cat will do a flat footed jump ...like a mortor round..into
one, hardly disturbing the bag at all.

A rather funny story about that...had a can of shaving cream rupture
and I dropped into an upright paper grocery bag...and within a minute
or two..cat did the mortor round thing..straight up, straight down
into the bag. There was this incredulous Meerewooow???..ratttle
ratttle rustle rustle..and a very very indignant cat did the mortor
round thing in reverse..then stood there..a big white blob with eyes
and tips of ears showing..giving me this really really confused and
hurt look.

LOL.

I made the distinct mistake of laughing ..didnt see him for at least
3 days....

Cats have NO sense of humor and hate being laughed at.

Cats do have a sense of humor, but it does not involve them. They do
have a sense of Dignity which Will be Respected ... the whole "I meant to
do that." bit. I like cats for that sense of self assured dignity, sitting
there, calm, poised, serene - and then they sprawl over and start licking
themselves! Yes, very, very "at one with themselves and the moment."

--
pyotr filipivich
Never pass up a change to kiss a Beeping Sleauty.
Especially if you are a Hung and Pransome Yince.
Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 00:26:28 GMT, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

[...]

Or when they jump and miss the shelf..or fall off something..or chase
the lazer pointer headlong into the wall EG..and they instantly get
up, sit, look imperiously around, groom themselves for a moment, then
march off, dignity unscratched.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
daniel peterman

My cat mocks me constantly. I am constantly mockable even by a cat. Not
a good sign.

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Offbreed

Gunner wrote:

LOL...I had them laid out to mail to you..and the cats found em. I had
to toss off a dozen cats from the pile and shake em out.

G Critters. Dogs like dirty clothes and cats like clean. Though, that
might have to do with who can reach what?
Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

wrote:

There were here when I got back from visiting my folks (Monday night).
Thanks muchly.

They gonna do the job for ya?

They are doing the job quite well. Me getting adjusted to pockets &
stuff not being where it was, is taking some time, but that I can deal
with.

If you slit the bottom of the long upper pocket with an Xacto
knife..then rub the cut edges with shoe goop so it dont unravel in the
wash..it works pretty good for a caliper

One question, where (and on what) are the dogs sleeping now?:-)

LOL...I had them laid out to mail to you..and the cats found em. I had
to toss off a dozen cats from the pile and shake em out.

Sorry..I forgot to stick a mic in the package. I had a spare I was
gonna have certified for ya and I forgot to do it.

Not a problem. Mics I have, and the company certifies them. (Seems
someone from the Big Customer came through once, and discovered an
uncertified measuring device, belonging to a worker, and it cost the
company big bucks.)
--
pyotr filipivich

Need more..and Ill scrounge some more. I gave you half of what I
had..but I get em cheap.

Gunner

"The importance of morality is that people behave themselves even if
nobody's watching. There are not enough cops and laws to replace
personal morality as a means to produce a civilized society. Indeed,
the police and criminal justice system are the last desperate line of
defense for a civilized society. Unfortunately, too many of us see
police, laws and the criminal justice system as society's first line
of defense." --Walter Williams
Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Terry Collins

Offbreed wrote:
Gunner wrote:

LOL...I had them laid out to mail to you..and the cats found em. I had
to toss off a dozen cats from the pile and shake em out.

G Critters. Dogs like dirty clothes and cats like clean. Though, that
might have to do with who can reach what?

We found our cat snuggled up on top of the ironing board yesterday. Spot
of the moment for sleeping. SWMBO is wondering if she can teach her to
do the ironing {:-)

What really ****ed me off was discovering that the shade sail was
suddenly sagged. It dropped about a foot and I couldn't work out what
had caused it to happen until one day the cat demonstrated why. Up the
tree out the front, over the roof and jump down onto it, then wander
round it.
Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

On Fri, 17 Mar 2006 11:56:01 +1100, Terry Collins
wrote:

Offbreed wrote:
Gunner wrote:

LOL...I had them laid out to mail to you..and the cats found em. I had
to toss off a dozen cats from the pile and shake em out.

G Critters. Dogs like dirty clothes and cats like clean. Though, that
might have to do with who can reach what?

We found our cat snuggled up on top of the ironing board yesterday. Spot
of the moment for sleeping. SWMBO is wondering if she can teach her to
do the ironing {:-)

What really ****ed me off was discovering that the shade sail was
suddenly sagged. It dropped about a foot and I couldn't work out what
had caused it to happen until one day the cat demonstrated why. Up the
tree out the front, over the roof and jump down onto it, then wander
round it.

Ive got a covered atrium..covered with a semi-open weave "shade cloth"

Its not unusual to look up and find 3-5 lumpy sags. On the other
hand..its a lot of fun to turn on the garden hose (Ive got GREAT water
pressure)..and wash the shade cloth from the bottom. There is only
one way up and down from it...and when it gets wet..its really really
slippery..too slippery for a cat to climp. So it gets watered first.
EG which leaves them trapped above semi open weave cloth with a
guy with a garden hose below them....

Shrug..easiest way to given em a bath..beats sticken them in the
toilet, closing the lid and flushing a few times.

Though I do have one mog that actually waits for me to take a shower
and he climbs in with me. He, like me..dont like the water cold
though, nor to hot.

Gunner

"The importance of morality is that people behave themselves even if
nobody's watching. There are not enough cops and laws to replace
personal morality as a means to produce a civilized society. Indeed,
the police and criminal justice system are the last desperate line of
defense for a civilized society. Unfortunately, too many of us see
police, laws and the criminal justice system as society's first line
of defense." --Walter Williams

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
pyotr filipivich

Okay, so I'm late and catching up, but Terry Collins
wrote on Fri, 17 Mar 2006 11:56:01 +1100 in
misc.survivalism :
Offbreed wrote:
Gunner wrote:

LOL...I had them laid out to mail to you..and the cats found em. I had
to toss off a dozen cats from the pile and shake em out.

G Critters. Dogs like dirty clothes and cats like clean. Though, that
might have to do with who can reach what?

We found our cat snuggled up on top of the ironing board yesterday. Spot
of the moment for sleeping. SWMBO is wondering if she can teach her to
do the ironing {:-)

What really ****ed me off was discovering that the shade sail was
suddenly sagged. It dropped about a foot and I couldn't work out what
had caused it to happen until one day the cat demonstrated why. Up the
tree out the front, over the roof and jump down onto it, then wander
round it.

I was all concerned the first time I saw one of the cats on the shed.
Then I saw her get down (and on another time, up into the racks under the
carport roof.)

The wildest one I 'saw' was from friends. They had known the cat was
being let out the front door, but somehow "appearing" on the deck, wanting
to be let in, and they couldn't figure out how. Aim webcam out the window,
capture video of the cat climbing the twelve - fifteen foot tall 4x4 post
supporting the deck, then weaving over and under beams and joists to the
end, then a free climb from underneath, over the edge onto the deck itself.
They added the sound track from Mission Impossible ...

tschus
pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich
"MTV may talk about lighting fires and killing children,
but Janet Reno actually does something about it." --Spy Magazine
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gerald Miller

Offbreed wrote:
Gunner wrote:

[...]

Tale from my early days:
About sixty years ago we lived in the country with a small stable
where we kept a cow and some hens. My kitty had a litter, and since
they were under foot, Mother banished them to the stable. Next
morning, the whole family were back in the kitchen. This went on for a
while with threats to me to leave those damned cats where they
belonged until one day when Dad kept watch and solved the mystery.

Mother cat would appear at a pigeon access hole in the gable of the
stable with a kitten in her mouth; from here she would swing out and
grip the well weathered facia board and swing up onto the cedar
shingled roof, then it was down the roof, drop onto the cedar pole top
rail of the eight foot chicken yard fence, along that and down to the
four foot pig yard fence and down to the ground. At the house she
would climb the wood pile, through the hatch into the wood shed, jump
up and hook a paw through the hand grip while the other paw rattled
the thumb latch until the latch bar lifted and the door swung open.

All of this with a four week or older kitten in her mouth!

Dad put a stop to this by closing the hatch into the woodshed, but not
for long - she could pull open the screen and jump up and turn the
olt, rough surfaced, cast iron doorknob. After this, we let her have
her way but often let her demonstrate her determination to unbelieving
friends and neighbours.

She could move all six kittens in less than an hour and would keep it
up for about three cycles as long as one of us kept carrying them back
to the stable.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada

NT PING John Moorhead Woodworking 2 March 22nd 05 02:18 AM
Ping N. Thornton N. Thornton UK diy 9 December 23rd 04 08:55 PM
Ping N. Thornton N. Thornton UK diy 0 December 23rd 04 12:06 PM
ping davenoise :::Jerry:::: UK diy 2 December 12th 04 11:44 PM
Ping Pong Table [email protected] Woodworking 8 September 15th 04 09:12 PM