N. Thornton

Default Ping N. Thornton

message
From: Wanderer )
Subject: Ping N. Thornton

Err, polite question, but is there any special reason why you've

apparently
chosen to post directly from GG? Unfortunately doing so seems to

bugger up
the threading coz GG doesn't behave properly with follow-ups.

N. Thornton pongs... Yeah :/ Gurgle seems to be going down the
plughole lately. Google gives anominimomity, or in english, anonymity.
ISP ng access doesnt. But since its so broke I'll have to move to
another service... somewhere.

Have a good xmas!

NT
Lobster

message
From: Wanderer )

N. Thornton pongs... Yeah :/ Gurgle seems to be going down the
plughole lately. Google gives anominimomity, or in english, anonymity.
ISP ng access doesnt. But since its so broke I'll have to move to
another service... somewhere.

What's the big deal with attaining that level of anonymity - do you work
part-time for MI5 or something?!! I mean, along with a large proportion
of regulars here I choose not to routinely post my full name and contat
details, but I'm not unduly fussed about anybody sussing what IP I'm
posting from!

David
Owain

"N. Thornton" wrote
| Google gives anominimomity, or in english, anonymity.
| ISP ng access doesnt.

Google isn't anonymous. You have to use an email address to sign up, and
that email address is used in your postings. Google also logs your IP
address and displays it in the message:

I surmise you are an NTL internet user

| But since its so broke I'll have to move to
| another service... somewhere.

Clara Mail and News for ten quid a year. Lets you use a proper newsreader,
even on AOL.

Owain

Tony Williams

In article ,
Owain wrote:

Clara Mail and News for ten quid a year. Lets you use a proper
newsreader, even on AOL.

Or the free one at uni.berlin.de.

http://news.individual.net is the new name to
sign up as a subscriber I think.

--
Tony Williams.

Lobster

Owain wrote:
"N. Thornton" wrote
| Google gives anominimomity, or in english, anonymity.
| ISP ng access doesnt.

Google isn't anonymous. You have to use an email address to sign up, and
that email address is used in your postings. Google also logs your IP
address and displays it in the message:

I surmise you are an NTL internet user

He'll have to shoot you now...
Owain

"Lurch" wrote
| Have a good xmas!
| I doubt it, I hate christmas.

Awww have a mince pie, it'll cheer you up.

Owain

Owain

"Lobster" wrote
| Owain wrote:
| "N. Thornton" wrote
| | Google gives anominimomity, or in english, anonymity.
| I surmise you are an NTL internet user
| He'll have to shoot you now...

Hmmm, wonder if F-Secure Internet Security Suite "complete security toolkit"
is secure enough to stop speeding bullets from irate usenauts.

Owain

IMM

"Lurch" wrote in message

Have a good xmas!

I doubt it, I hate christmas.

That figures.

Lurch

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 22:12:10 -0000, "IMM" strung
together this:

That figures.

**** off you thick ****.
--

SJW

ping davenoise :::Jerry:::: UK diy 2 December 12th 04 11:44 PM
Ping Pong Table [email protected] Woodworking 8 September 24th 04 09:26 PM
Ping Pong Table [email protected] Woodworking 8 September 15th 04 09:12 PM