Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Terry Collins

Default Ping Pyotr

Offbreed wrote:
Gunner wrote:

LOL...I had them laid out to mail to you..and the cats found em. I had
to toss off a dozen cats from the pile and shake em out.

G Critters. Dogs like dirty clothes and cats like clean. Though, that
might have to do with who can reach what?

We found our cat snuggled up on top of the ironing board yesterday. Spot
of the moment for sleeping. SWMBO is wondering if she can teach her to
do the ironing {:-)

What really ****ed me off was discovering that the shade sail was
suddenly sagged. It dropped about a foot and I couldn't work out what
had caused it to happen until one day the cat demonstrated why. Up the
tree out the front, over the roof and jump down onto it, then wander
round it.