Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
pyotr filipivich

Default Ping Pyotr

Okay, so I'm late and catching up, but Gunner
wrote on Tue, 07 Mar 2006 15:38:11 GMT in misc.survivalism :
On Tue, 07 Mar 2006 07:38:22 GMT, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Okay, so I'm late and catching up, but Gunner
wrote on Sat, 04 Mar 2006 00:14:21 GMT in misc.survivalism :
Aprons went into the mail last night.

Gunner, posting from the front seat of his truck in a wifi hotspot

Cool tech.

There were here when I got back from visiting my folks (Monday night).
Thanks muchly.

They gonna do the job for ya?

They are doing the job quite well. Me getting adjusted to pockets &
stuff not being where it was, is taking some time, but that I can deal
with.

One question, where (and on what) are the dogs sleeping now?:-)

Sorry..I forgot to stick a mic in the package. I had a spare I was
gonna have certified for ya and I forgot to do it.

Not a problem. Mics I have, and the company certifies them. (Seems
someone from the Big Customer came through once, and discovered an
uncertified measuring device, belonging to a worker, and it cost the
company big bucks.)
--
pyotr filipivich
"MTV may talk about lighting fires and killing children,