Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jeff

Default Replacement Heas for Bridgeport Mill

I'm looking for a replacement head for a Bridgeport mill. Does anyone have a
source for used or rebuilt heads in or around Northern California - San
Francisco Bay Area. I'd appreciate any help I can get.

Jeff T.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Grant Erwin

Jeff wrote:
I'm looking for a replacement head for a Bridgeport mill. Does anyone have a
source for used or rebuilt heads in or around Northern California - San
Francisco Bay Area. I'd appreciate any help I can get.

Jeff T.

Too bad you aren't in the Seattle area. I have a clean rebuilt-3-years-ago
J-head I'm prepping to sell real soon.

GWE
To email me: http://www.tinyisland.com/email.html
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
SteveF

"Grant Erwin" wrote in message
Jeff wrote:
I'm looking for a replacement head for a Bridgeport mill. Does anyone
have a source for used or rebuilt heads in or around Northern
California - San Francisco Bay Area. I'd appreciate any help I can get.

Jeff T.

Too bad you aren't in the Seattle area. I have a clean rebuilt-3-years-ago
J-head I'm prepping to sell real soon.

GWE
To email me: http://www.tinyisland.com/email.html

Well, it can be shipped. Post it here first and some of us might be
interested.

Thanks.
Steve.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Eric R Snow

On Thu, 19 Jan 2006 22:03:27 -0800, Grant Erwin
wrote:

Jeff wrote:
I'm looking for a replacement head for a Bridgeport mill. Does anyone have a
source for used or rebuilt heads in or around Northern California - San
Francisco Bay Area. I'd appreciate any help I can get.

Jeff T.

Too bad you aren't in the Seattle area. I have a clean rebuilt-3-years-ago
J-head I'm prepping to sell real soon.

GWE
To email me: http://www.tinyisland.com/email.html

Grant,
I know someone who may be interested. You want his number?
Eric
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve

I'm interested myself and I'm only an hour from Seattle.

Drop me an email or let's talk.

Steve
(360)490-2774 cell.