DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Replacement Heas for Bridgeport Mill (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/141100-replacement-heas-bridgeport-mill.html)

Jeff January 20th 06 03:37 AM

Replacement Heas for Bridgeport Mill

I'm looking for a replacement head for a Bridgeport mill. Does anyone have a
source for used or rebuilt heads in or around Northern California - San
Francisco Bay Area. I'd appreciate any help I can get.

Jeff T.

Grant Erwin January 20th 06 06:03 AM

Jeff wrote:
I'm looking for a replacement head for a Bridgeport mill. Does anyone have a
source for used or rebuilt heads in or around Northern California - San
Francisco Bay Area. I'd appreciate any help I can get.

Jeff T.

Too bad you aren't in the Seattle area. I have a clean rebuilt-3-years-ago
J-head I'm prepping to sell real soon.

GWE
To email me: http://www.tinyisland.com/email.html

SteveF January 20th 06 12:25 PM

"Grant Erwin" wrote in message
Jeff wrote:
I'm looking for a replacement head for a Bridgeport mill. Does anyone
have a source for used or rebuilt heads in or around Northern
California - San Francisco Bay Area. I'd appreciate any help I can get.

Jeff T.

Too bad you aren't in the Seattle area. I have a clean rebuilt-3-years-ago
J-head I'm prepping to sell real soon.

GWE
To email me: http://www.tinyisland.com/email.html

Well, it can be shipped. Post it here first and some of us might be
interested.

Thanks.
Steve.

Eric R Snow January 20th 06 03:26 PM

Replacement Heas for Bridgeport Mill

On Thu, 19 Jan 2006 22:03:27 -0800, Grant Erwin
wrote:

Jeff wrote:
I'm looking for a replacement head for a Bridgeport mill. Does anyone have a
source for used or rebuilt heads in or around Northern California - San
Francisco Bay Area. I'd appreciate any help I can get.

Jeff T.

Too bad you aren't in the Seattle area. I have a clean rebuilt-3-years-ago
J-head I'm prepping to sell real soon.

GWE
To email me: http://www.tinyisland.com/email.html

Grant,
I know someone who may be interested. You want his number?
Eric

Steve January 20th 06 04:42 PM

Replacement Heas for Bridgeport Mill

I'm interested myself and I'm only an hour from Seattle.

Drop me an email or let's talk.

Steve
(360)490-2774 cell.