Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default OT- JFK..of interest

JFK assassination 'was Cuba plot'

A new documentary exploring the death of John F Kennedy claims his
assassin was directed and paid by Cuba.

Rendezvous with Death, based on new evidence from Cuban, Russian and
US sources, took three years to research.

One source, ex-Cuban agent Oscar Marino, said Havana had exploited Lee
Harvey Oswald, who was arrested but shot dead before he could be
tried.

Conspiracy theories on the killing have variously accused Cuba, Russia
and the US of acting alone or jointly.

According to Oscar Marino, the Cubans wanted Kennedy dead because he
opposed the revolution and allegedly sought to have its leader Fidel
Castro killed.

Mr Marino told film director Wilfried Huismann that he knew for
certain the assassination was an operation run by the Cuban secret
service G2, but he declined to say whether it had been ordered by Mr
Castro.

I realised that I was used. I felt ashamed. We missed a moment in
history.
Laurence Keenan
Former FBI agent

Cuban intelligence made contact with Oswald after being alerted by the
Russian KGB in 1962 when he returned to the USA after living in the
Soviet Union for three years, Cuban and Russian sources say.

"He [Oswald] was so full of hate, he had the idea. We used him," Mr
Marino said.

A possible Cuban connection was investigated by the US immediately
after Kennedy's death.

But an FBI officer sent to follow the Oswald's trail during a visit to
Mexico was recalled after only three days and the investigation called
off.

Laurence Keenan, now 81, said it was "perhaps the worst investigation
the FBI was ever involved in".

"I realised that I was used. I felt ashamed. We missed a moment in
history," Mr Keenan said.

Lee Harvey Oswald
Oswald, an ex-Marine, was a Communist sympathiser

Veteran US official Alexander Haig told the film-maker that Kennedy's
successor, Lyndon B Johnson, believed Cuba was to blame and feared a
pronoounced swing to the right if the truth were known that would keep
the Democrats out of power for a long time.

According to Mr Haig - a US military adviser at the time and later a
secretary of state - "he [Johnson] said 'we must simply not allow the
American people to believe Fidel Castro could have killed our
president'.

"He [Johnson] was convinced Castro killed Kennedy and he took it to
his grave."

Communist sharpshooter

John F Kennedy, the 35th US president, was assassinated as his
motorcade drove through Dallas in November 1963.

Lee Harvey Oswald, an ex-Marine sharpshooter who worked in a store
overlooking the assassination, was arrested but killed shortly
afterwards.

He had a Russian wife, called himself a Communist and agitated on
behalf of Castro's Cuba.

for torturing the cat." Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

If JFK was indeed trying to kill castro, then I say kennedy was fair
game.
(if if if)
If you're going to play that game, its fair for the other side too, as
well!

-Dave

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
SteveF

"Gunner" wrote in message

JFK assassination 'was Cuba plot'

A new documentary exploring the death of John F Kennedy claims his
assassin was directed and paid by Cuba.

[snip]

What is it with Kennedy anyway? He was killed by a nut case who was a good
shot with a rifle. End of story. Just like Ford would have been killed by a
nut case if she was smart enough to chamber a round in her 1911 before
pointing it at him and pulling the trigger. Just like Reagan would have
been killed by a nut case if he was smart enough to use a larger caliber
weapon. Same for Lincoln, McKinley, et al.

I bet the next "new documentary" has Jack Ruby using restaurant owner as a
cover and was actually an oil company executive who wanted drilling rights
off Martha's Vineyard.

Steve.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave Hinz

On Thu, 5 Jan 2006 11:29:58 -0500, SteveF wrote:

I bet the next "new documentary" has Jack Ruby using restaurant owner as a
cover and was actually an oil company executive who wanted drilling rights
off Martha's Vineyard.

Didn't know that Ruby killed JFK also...

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
SteveF

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message
On Thu, 5 Jan 2006 11:29:58 -0500, SteveF wrote:

I bet the next "new documentary" has Jack Ruby using restaurant owner as
cover and was actually an oil company executive who wanted drilling
rights
off Martha's Vineyard.

Didn't know that Ruby killed JFK also...

He killed the guy who killed the guy. For a good conspiracy you have to
have multiple levels of interrelated players in order to get enough twists
to the plot. When it's only one goof ball who confessed that he only wanted
to get Jodie Foster's attention, it kinda' screws up the conspiracy crowd.

Steve.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave Hinz

On Thu, 5 Jan 2006 15:16:46 -0500, SteveF wrote:

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message

Didn't know that Ruby killed JFK also...

He killed the guy who killed the guy.

Um, yeah, I know that.

For a good conspiracy you have to
have multiple levels of interrelated players in order to get enough twists
to the plot. When it's only one goof ball who confessed that he only wanted
to get Jodie Foster's attention, it kinda' screws up the conspiracy crowd.

Ohhh, OK, now I understand. So it's Elvis's fault then.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
SteveF

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message

Didn't know that Ruby killed JFK also...

He killed the guy who killed the guy.

Um, yeah, I know that.

For a good conspiracy you have to
have multiple levels of interrelated players in order to get enough
twists
to the plot. When it's only one goof ball who confessed that he only
wanted
to get Jodie Foster's attention, it kinda' screws up the conspiracy
crowd.

Ohhh, OK, now I understand. So it's Elvis's fault then.

Exactly! He was flying from Phoenix to Miami to do a concert and made one
hell of a shot out the window. But the CIA destroyed the FAA records to
keep the FBI from finding out. I'm sure some other letters were involved.

Steve.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave Hinz

On Thu, 5 Jan 2006 17:32:20 -0500, SteveF wrote:

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message
On Thu, 5 Jan 2006 15:16:46 -0500, SteveF wrote:

For a good conspiracy you have to
have multiple levels of interrelated players in order to get enough
twists
to the plot. When it's only one goof ball who confessed that he only
wanted
to get Jodie Foster's attention, it kinda' screws up the conspiracy
crowd.

Ohhh, OK, now I understand. So it's Elvis's fault then.

Exactly! He was flying from Phoenix to Miami to do a concert and made one
hell of a shot out the window. But the CIA destroyed the FAA records to
keep the FBI from finding out. I'm sure some other letters were involved.

The RIAA and MPAA are, undoubtedly, to blame.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
David

The US govt must be run by aliens with very special powers.

Our Govt cannot keep a secret from the press even before the event takes
place, yet alone being able to deceive a nation for so many years.

--

Kind Regards

David Huisman
General Manager
ORBIT COMMUNICATIONS Pty Ltd - Wireless Solutions that Work
(Telemetry, Control, Monitoring, Security, HVAC ...)
A.C.N. 107 441 869

Website : http://www.orbitcoms.com
PO Box 4474 Lakehaven
NSW 2263, AUSTRALIA
Phone: 61-2-4393-3627
Fax : 61-2-4393-3685
Mobile: 61-413-715-986
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jeff Wisnia

SteveF wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message

JFK assassination 'was Cuba plot'

A new documentary exploring the death of John F Kennedy claims his
assassin was directed and paid by Cuba.

[snip]

What is it with Kennedy anyway? He was killed by a nut case who was a good
shot with a rifle. End of story. Just like Ford would have been killed by a
nut case if she was smart enough to chamber a round in her 1911 before
pointing it at him and pulling the trigger. Just like Reagan would have
been killed by a nut case if he was smart enough to use a larger caliber
weapon. Same for Lincoln, McKinley, et al.

Speaking of Lincoln, and the conspiracy to assassinate* him, I was
recently informed that expressions like, "You do that and your name will
be mud." Stem from a doctor named Mudd who was involved with John Wilkes
Booth, and who patched up the leg Booth damaged jumping down in Ford's
theater.

http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/proj...racy/mudd.html

snipped

Jeff

* Say, how important do you have to be so that you die by assassination
rather than just murder?

--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Lew Hartswick

David wrote:

The US govt must be run by aliens with very special powers.

Our Govt cannot keep a secret from the press even before the event takes
place, yet alone being able to deceive a nation for so many years.

Oh I don't know about that. They have done a pretty good job of
hiding all the flying saucers and little green men for a very
long time. :-)
...lew...
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Martin H. Eastburn

My wife and I are owners of "IP" including film taken during the motorcade.
The film and camera - and many other cameras from Brownies to 35mm - are in the
Sixth Floor Museum in down town Dallas. The same 6th floor.
It is a nice and well done setup - videos, movies and pictures. Barbara has
authorized the film to be used in several documentaries - one on PBS this last year.

There is way to much hocus pocus in this area of history.
e.g. how many of the people died in 6 months or less... many!

Some people are convinced that LBJ himself had something to do with it
due to the way he was treated by the better than thou Boston types.

I think he was fully capable, able, but didn't.

Martin

Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH & Endowment Member

Gunner wrote:

[...]

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Martin H. Eastburn

Have they got you fooled !

And I mean it. When it is really secret - it is! For all we know
this was a planned leak that went afoul.

Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH & Endowment Member

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message

On Thu, 5 Jan 2006 15:16:46 -0500, SteveF wrote:

For a good conspiracy you have to
have multiple levels of interrelated players in order to get enough
twists
to the plot. When it's only one goof ball who confessed that he
only wanted
to get Jodie Foster's attention, it kinda' screws up the conspiracy
crowd.

Ohhh, OK, now I understand. So it's Elvis's fault then.

Exactly! He was flying from Phoenix to Miami to do a concert and
made one hell of a shot out the window. But the CIA destroyed the
FAA records to keep the FBI from finding out. I'm sure some other
letters were involved.

The RIAA and MPAA are, undoubtedly, to blame.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message
On Thu, 5 Jan 2006 15:16:46 -0500, SteveF wrote:

For a good conspiracy you have to
have multiple levels of interrelated players in order to get enough
twists
to the plot. When it's only one goof ball who confessed that he only
wanted
to get Jodie Foster's attention, it kinda' screws up the conspiracy
crowd.

Ohhh, OK, now I understand. So it's Elvis's fault then.

Exactly! He was flying from Phoenix to Miami to do a concert and made one
hell of a shot out the window. But the CIA destroyed the FAA records to
keep the FBI from finding out. I'm sure some other letters were involved.

The RIAA and MPAA are, undoubtedly, to blame.

And the *******s alll belong to the AARP now!

Gunner

The aim of untold millions is to be free to do exactly as they choose
and for someone else to pay when things go wrong.

In the past few decades, a peculiar and distinctive psychology
has emerged in England. Gone are the civility, sturdy independence,
and admirable stoicism that carried the English through the war years
.. It has been replaced by a constant whine of excuses, complaints,
and special pleading. The collapse of the British character has been
as swift and complete as the collapse of British power.

Theodore Dalrymple,
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

On Thu, 05 Jan 2006 22:44:10 GMT, David
wrote:

The US govt must be run by aliens with very special powers.

Our Govt cannot keep a secret from the press even before the event takes
place, yet alone being able to deceive a nation for so many years.

However..historicaly..the Communists are pretty good about keeping
secrets..which adds some serious credibility to the story...

Gunner

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message

[...]

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

On Thu, 05 Jan 2006 19:06:51 -0500, Jeff Wisnia
wrote:

SteveF wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message

[...]

You just now learning this?

Sigh..kids these days..outcome based education and pass alongs...sigh

Gunner

* Say, how important do you have to be so that you die by assassination
rather than just murder?

The aim of untold millions is to be free to do exactly as they choose
and for someone else to pay when things go wrong.

In the past few decades, a peculiar and distinctive psychology
has emerged in England. Gone are the civility, sturdy independence,
and admirable stoicism that carried the English through the war years
.. It has been replaced by a constant whine of excuses, complaints,
and special pleading. The collapse of the British character has been
as swift and complete as the collapse of British power.

Theodore Dalrymple,
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
David R. Birch

SteveF wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message

JFK assassination 'was Cuba plot'

A new documentary exploring the death of John F Kennedy claims his
assassin was directed and paid by Cuba.

[snip]

What is it with Kennedy anyway? He was killed by a nut case who was a good
shot with a rifle. End of story. Just like Ford would have been killed by a
nut case if she was smart enough to chamber a round in her 1911 before
pointing it at him and pulling the trigger. Just like Reagan would have
been killed by a nut case if he was smart enough to use a larger caliber
weapon. Same for Lincoln, McKinley, et al.

I bet the next "new documentary" has Jack Ruby using restaurant owner as a
cover and was actually an oil company executive who wanted drilling rights
off Martha's Vineyard.

Steve.

Except Oswald wasn't a good shot with a rifle, he only qualified as
"Marksman," one of the lowest levels of ability, which is why he was a
typist in a service that prides itself with "every Marine a rifleman."

I've read the report of an excellent rifleman who was able to
duplicate Oswald's alleged feat and concluded that Oswald couldn't have.

All moot now, of course, they are not nearly as sloppy as they were then.

David
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Martin H. Eastburn

Having "IP" on the sixth floor, I should point you there.

Remember Oswald spent time in Russia and Cuba. Some of the highest sharpshooters
were WWII semi-retired at the time and might have been assigned a job.

We will never really know. Why he used such a clunky rifle in the first place is a question!

Martin
Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH & Endowment Member

David R. Birch wrote:
SteveF wrote:

[...]

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Richard Lamb

As long as this doesn't qualify me as a card carrying
conspiracy theorist, look for a book named

"Broken Silence"

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Andy Asberry

On Thu, 12 Jan 2006 19:38:25 GMT, Richard Lamb
wrote:

As long as this doesn't qualify me as a card carrying
conspiracy theorist, look for a book named

"Broken Silence"

Or a movie called "Flashback".

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jim rozen

In article , Andy Asberry says...

wrote:

As long as this doesn't qualify me as a card carrying
conspiracy theorist, look for a book named

"Broken Silence"

Or a movie called "Flashback".

"When we get out of the 80s, the 90s are gonna make
the 60s look like the 70s!"

Great movie.

Jim

please reply to:
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Martin H. Eastburn

Yep - the poor ex hippy FBI guy - and the Hiding out fire bomber ? Forget his fault.

It was a 'fun show to watch. Interesting in the sense - showing the cops
and so bad FBI guys in such bad light.

It was a "Robin Hood" story just for the Hippy Generation to think back and enjoy
seeing the man get it stuck to him.

Martin

Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH & Endowment Member