Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default OT- JFK..of interest

On Thu, 05 Jan 2006 22:44:10 GMT, David
wrote:

The US govt must be run by aliens with very special powers.

Our Govt cannot keep a secret from the press even before the event takes
place, yet alone being able to deceive a nation for so many years.

However..historicaly..the Communists are pretty good about keeping
secrets..which adds some serious credibility to the story...

Gunner

Dave Hinz wrote:
On Thu, 5 Jan 2006 17:32:20 -0500, SteveF wrote:

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message

On Thu, 5 Jan 2006 15:16:46 -0500, SteveF wrote:

For a good conspiracy you have to
have multiple levels of interrelated players in order to get enough
twists
to the plot. When it's only one goof ball who confessed that he only
wanted
to get Jodie Foster's attention, it kinda' screws up the conspiracy
crowd.

Ohhh, OK, now I understand. So it's Elvis's fault then.

Exactly! He was flying from Phoenix to Miami to do a concert and made one
hell of a shot out the window. But the CIA destroyed the FAA records to
keep the FBI from finding out. I'm sure some other letters were involved.

The RIAA and MPAA are, undoubtedly, to blame.

The aim of untold millions is to be free to do exactly as they choose
and for someone else to pay when things go wrong.

In the past few decades, a peculiar and distinctive psychology
has emerged in England. Gone are the civility, sturdy independence,
and admirable stoicism that carried the English through the war years
.. It has been replaced by a constant whine of excuses, complaints,
and special pleading. The collapse of the British character has been
as swift and complete as the collapse of British power.

Theodore Dalrymple,