Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave Hinz

Default OT- JFK..of interest

On Thu, 5 Jan 2006 17:32:20 -0500, SteveF wrote:

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message
On Thu, 5 Jan 2006 15:16:46 -0500, SteveF wrote:

For a good conspiracy you have to
have multiple levels of interrelated players in order to get enough
twists
to the plot. When it's only one goof ball who confessed that he only
wanted
to get Jodie Foster's attention, it kinda' screws up the conspiracy
crowd.

Ohhh, OK, now I understand. So it's Elvis's fault then.

Exactly! He was flying from Phoenix to Miami to do a concert and made one
hell of a shot out the window. But the CIA destroyed the FAA records to
keep the FBI from finding out. I'm sure some other letters were involved.

The RIAA and MPAA are, undoubtedly, to blame.