Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
David R. Birch

Default OT- JFK..of interest

SteveF wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message

JFK assassination 'was Cuba plot'

A new documentary exploring the death of John F Kennedy claims his
assassin was directed and paid by Cuba.

[snip]

What is it with Kennedy anyway? He was killed by a nut case who was a good
shot with a rifle. End of story. Just like Ford would have been killed by a
nut case if she was smart enough to chamber a round in her 1911 before
pointing it at him and pulling the trigger. Just like Reagan would have
been killed by a nut case if he was smart enough to use a larger caliber
weapon. Same for Lincoln, McKinley, et al.

I bet the next "new documentary" has Jack Ruby using restaurant owner as a
cover and was actually an oil company executive who wanted drilling rights
off Martha's Vineyard.

Steve.

Except Oswald wasn't a good shot with a rifle, he only qualified as
"Marksman," one of the lowest levels of ability, which is why he was a
typist in a service that prides itself with "every Marine a rifleman."

I've read the report of an excellent rifleman who was able to
duplicate Oswald's alleged feat and concluded that Oswald couldn't have.

All moot now, of course, they are not nearly as sloppy as they were then.

David