Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner Asch

Default Look At This Guy's eBay Feedback or Welcome to the Crossbar Motel...

On Sat, 31 Dec 2005 10:27:25 -0600, Andy wrote:

LOL!

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...&iid=-1&de=off

http://alischersucks.blogspot.com/

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner
Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Jeff Wisnia

Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sat, 31 Dec 2005 10:27:25 -0600, Andy wrote:

LOL!

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...&iid=-1&de=off

http://alischersucks.blogspot.com/

Gunner

From the looks of his earlier feedback he was running an honest
business for a couple of years and then something made him go bad.

I've seen it happen many times before, quite often involving lawyers who
run a decent practice for a long time and then can't resist the
temptation to "borrow" some client funds for a few weeks to invest in a
"sure thing" which turns out not to be.

One lawyer aquaintance I've known for 35 years or so recently went to
the slammer for fifteen months over one of those deals. The interesting
part about it was that what put him there wasn't the theft, it was his
failing to report the moneys as income on his tax returns!

http://www.usdoj.gov/tax/usaopress/2...sentencing.htm

IIRC that's how they put Al Capone away, tax evasion.

Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
wayne mak

Talk about the Merry Christmas screw you WOW. What does eBay do about these
cases?? I KNOW they have the money to do something but don't know if they
do.
"Jeff Wisnia" wrote in message
. ..
Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sat, 31 Dec 2005 10:27:25 -0600, Andy wrote:

LOL!

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...&iid=-1&de=off

http://alischersucks.blogspot.com/

Gunner

From the looks of his earlier feedback he was running an honest business
for a couple of years and then something made him go bad.

I've seen it happen many times before, quite often involving lawyers who
run a decent practice for a long time and then can't resist the temptation
to "borrow" some client funds for a few weeks to invest in a "sure thing"
which turns out not to be.

One lawyer aquaintance I've known for 35 years or so recently went to the
slammer for fifteen months over one of those deals. The interesting part
about it was that what put him there wasn't the theft, it was his failing
to report the moneys as income on his tax returns!

http://www.usdoj.gov/tax/usaopress/2...sentencing.htm

IIRC that's how they put Al Capone away, tax evasion.

Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
ATP*

"wayne mak" wrote in message
Talk about the Merry Christmas screw you WOW. What does eBay do about
these cases?? I KNOW they have the money to do something but don't know if
they do.

I saw that one before. BTW, I actually got a refund from Paypal from my ebay
"cancelled" transaction, guess I got my claim in while they still had some
of the guy's money! Never got a straight answer on why the guy's trading
privileges were suspended, he claimed that someone hacked his ebay account
(yeah, right). Next time I'm going to pay with a non-debit credit card.

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking

ATP* wrote:
"wayne mak" wrote in message
Talk about the Merry Christmas screw you WOW. What does eBay do about
these cases?? I KNOW they have the money to do something but don't know if
they do.

I saw that one before. BTW, I actually got a refund from Paypal from my ebay
"cancelled" transaction, guess I got my claim in while they still had some
of the guy's money! Never got a straight answer on why the guy's trading
privileges were suspended, he claimed that someone hacked his ebay account
(yeah, right). Next time I'm going to pay with a non-debit credit card.

This guy is in debt to buyers for $30G+. It looks like he got screwed
on a transaction with jomo_r, item 7998192248. I think this is what
turned him bad.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
daniel peterman

Default Look At This Guy's eBay Feedback or Welcome to the CrossbarMo...

I had an aquantance once who had quite a lucrative marijuana enterprise.
The feds actually tracked him down and shot him.
He went San Quentin for about 4 years, not for selling pot but for tax
evasion which they somehow calculated based on his lifestyle.
Lawyers suck

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Christopher Tidy

This guy's change in character is pretty dramatic. It might be that he
stopped trading on eBay and someone else hijacked his account.

Chris

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Too_Many_Tools

Hey...he still has a rating of 82.3%....he can't be all bad. LOL

I sure hope old Al Babin isn't taking notes.

TMT

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Offbreed

ATP* wrote:
he claimed that someone hacked his ebay account
(yeah, right).

Is the place you sent the money different from the place people were
sending the money before? They'd have to hack his paypal account as
well, though I suspect some people use the same password for both accounts.

If someone hacked his account "just for a laugh" and did not grab the
cash, then the money sent in would still be available for refunds and
the "seller" would only have to cover the fees, which can be nasty enough.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Brent Philion

daniel peterman wrote:
I had an aquantance once who had quite a lucrative marijuana enterprise.
The feds actually tracked him down and shot him.
He went San Quentin for about 4 years, not for selling pot but for tax
evasion which they somehow calculated based on his lifestyle.
Lawyers suck

Thats kinda funny i dont think they could pull that off here without
acreeding that marijana is a taxable restricted substance instead of
prohibited. That would pave the way for leagalization and licensing gorw
ops just from that precedent

Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
ATP*

"Offbreed" wrote in message
news
ATP* wrote:
he claimed that someone hacked his ebay account (yeah, right).

Is the place you sent the money different from the place people were
sending the money before? They'd have to hack his paypal account as well,
though I suspect some people use the same password for both accounts.

If someone hacked his account "just for a laugh" and did not grab the
cash, then the money sent in would still be available for refunds and the
"seller" would only have to cover the fees, which can be nasty enough.

His ebay account was cancelled along with all transactions, for reasons ebay
will not reveal. I think he was probably selling counterfeit software or
defrauding ebay in some manner. I was lucky enough to get my claim in while
he still had some funds in there.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Mike

Thats kinda funny i dont think they could pull that off here without
acreeding that marijana is a taxable restricted substance instead of
prohibited. That would pave the way for leagalization and licensing gorw
ops just from that precedent

Local town required all pot sales to have a stamp, like a liquor stamp.
Those caught without the stamp have to pay the city a hefty fee. Guess the
city found away to increase their income, but the sale of stamps is quite
low. Hmmmm.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner Asch

On Sun, 1 Jan 2006 23:02:20 -0600, "Mike"
wrote:

Thats kinda funny i dont think they could pull that off here without
acreeding that marijana is a taxable restricted substance instead of
prohibited. That would pave the way for leagalization and licensing gorw
ops just from that precedent

Local town required all pot sales to have a stamp, like a liquor stamp.
Those caught without the stamp have to pay the city a hefty fee. Guess the
city found away to increase their income, but the sale of stamps is quite
low. Hmmmm.

Sometimes..truth is far strainger then friction...
http://www.ksrevenue.org/perstaxtypesdrug.htm

KDOR Banner
Home Page About the Kansas Department of Revenue Site Map
Contact the Kansas Department of Revenue
Home Your personal Tax Types Drug Tax Stamp

Drug Tax Stamp

The fact that dealing marijuana and controlled substances is illegal
does not exempt it from taxation. Therefore drug dealers are required
by law to purchase drug tax stamps.

The drug tax is due as soon as the dealer takes possession of the
marijuana or controlled substance. Payment of the drug tax will
purchase the drug tax stamps. Attach the stamp to the marijuana and/or
controlled substance immediately after receiving the substance. The
stamps are valid for 3 months. Drugs seized without stamps or having
expired stamps may result in criminal or civil penalties which may
include fines, seizure of property or liens against real estate.

A dealer is not required to give his/her name or address when
purchasing stamps and the Department is prohibited from sharing any
information relating to the purchase of drug tax stamps with law
enforcement or anyone else.

Purchasing drug tax stamps does not make possession of drugs legal.

Actually,...quite a number of states have or had pot stamps