Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Look At This Guy's eBay Feedback or Welcome to the Crossbar Motel...

ATP* wrote:
"wayne mak" wrote in message
Talk about the Merry Christmas screw you WOW. What does eBay do about
these cases?? I KNOW they have the money to do something but don't know if
they do.

I saw that one before. BTW, I actually got a refund from Paypal from my ebay
"cancelled" transaction, guess I got my claim in while they still had some
of the guy's money! Never got a straight answer on why the guy's trading
privileges were suspended, he claimed that someone hacked his ebay account
(yeah, right). Next time I'm going to pay with a non-debit credit card.

This guy is in debt to buyers for $30G+. It looks like he got screwed
on a transaction with jomo_r, item 7998192248. I think this is what
turned him bad.