Default CRAFTSMAN ROUTER CRAFTER LATHE on Ebay! Feedback Explained

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

THIS IS A CRAFTSMAN ROUTER CRAFTER LATHE TO MAKE YOUR ROUTER INTO A
LATHE. IT IS IN GOOD WORKING CONDITION. I WILL REMOVE THE WOODEN BOARD
FOR SHIPPING, I WILL PLACE THE BRACKETS IN THE BOX.

FEEDBACK

I HAVE RAN ACROSS SEVERAL BUYERS THAT LEAVE BAD FEEDBACK DUE TO SLOW
POSTAL DELIVERY. IF YOU WANT PRIORITY DELIVERY THEN PICK PRIORITY ON
YOUR INVOICE. IF YOU LEAVE ME NEGATIVE FEEDBACK I WILL LEAVE YOU
NEGATIVE FEEDBACK. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE POST OFFICE. IF THERE
IS ANOTHER PROBLEM I AM SURE IT CAN BE HANDLED WITHOUT NEGATIVE
FEEDBACK.

YOU GUYS SELL YOUR TOOLS HERE,WHY CAN'T I?
I`M NOT A SPAMMER!

Edwin Pawlowski

wrote in message

YOU GUYS SELL YOUR TOOLS HERE,WHY CAN'T I?
I`M NOT A SPAMMER!

No just a jerk out to make money but contribute nothing to the newsgroup.
That is NOT the purpose of having this group so you are abusing it.

Unquestionably Confused

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...me=eat****&die

THIS IS A CRAFTSMAN ROUTER CRAFTER LATHE TO MAKE YOUR ROUTER INTO A
LATHE. IT IS IN GOOD WORKING CONDITION. I WILL REMOVE THE WOODEN BOARD
FOR SHIPPING, I WILL PLACE THE BRACKETS IN THE BOX.

You can stick them where the sun doesn't shine for all I care

FEEDBACK

IS ANOTHER PROBLEM I AM SURE IT CAN BE HANDLED WITHOUT NEGATIVE
FEEDBACK.

YOU GUYS SELL YOUR TOOLS HERE,WHY CAN'T I?
I`M NOT A SPAMMER!

But nine posts in a day? Four or so for the same item, this router
crafter? And screaming in all caps no less.

Hey, you really should be careful "tool," some folks might take offense,
sign up for e-bay with phony names - like you spam with a hushmail
account - bid high on your **** and win it and then not pay. Guess
what? You get to pay the Ebay commission and/or get your sorry butt
kicked off Ebay.

It surely would be a shame if that happened.
Chris

Anyone who buys from this fool is an idiot.
92% feedback is a JOKE
and a SPAMMER no less

ben

Chris wrote:
Anyone who buys from this fool is an idiot.
92% feedback is a JOKE
and a SPAMMER no less

Pot calling the kettle, springs to mind.