I HAVE RAN ACROSS SEVERAL BUYERS THAT LEAVE BAD FEEDBACK DUE TO SLOW
POSTAL DELIVERY. IF YOU WANT PRIORITY DELIVERY THEN PICK PRIORITY ON
YOUR INVOICE.

Is it not still possible to read the actual comments? Though of
course eBay always made it hard to FIND the negative ones, you
had to parse through all the comments to look for them.

IF YOU LEAVE ME NEGATIVE FEEDBACK I WILL LEAVE YOU
NEGATIVE FEEDBACK.

I suggest you include that comment in all of your advertising
on eBay.

YOU GUYS SELL YOUR TOOLS HERE,WHY CAN'T I?
I`M NOT A SPAMMER!

That's what they all say, though they don't always say it
in all caps....

--

FF