Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
ATP*

Default Look At This Guy's eBay Feedback or Welcome to the Crossbar Motel...

"wayne mak" wrote in message
Talk about the Merry Christmas screw you WOW. What does eBay do about
these cases?? I KNOW they have the money to do something but don't know if
they do.

I saw that one before. BTW, I actually got a refund from Paypal from my ebay
"cancelled" transaction, guess I got my claim in while they still had some
of the guy's money! Never got a straight answer on why the guy's trading
privileges were suspended, he claimed that someone hacked his ebay account
(yeah, right). Next time I'm going to pay with a non-debit credit card.