Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Jeff Wisnia

Default Look At This Guy's eBay Feedback or Welcome to the CrossbarMotel...

Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sat, 31 Dec 2005 10:27:25 -0600, Andy wrote:

LOL!

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...&iid=-1&de=off

http://alischersucks.blogspot.com/

Gunner

From the looks of his earlier feedback he was running an honest
business for a couple of years and then something made him go bad.

I've seen it happen many times before, quite often involving lawyers who
run a decent practice for a long time and then can't resist the
temptation to "borrow" some client funds for a few weeks to invest in a
"sure thing" which turns out not to be.

One lawyer aquaintance I've known for 35 years or so recently went to
the slammer for fifteen months over one of those deals. The interesting
part about it was that what put him there wasn't the theft, it was his
failing to report the moneys as income on his tax returns!

http://www.usdoj.gov/tax/usaopress/2...sentencing.htm

IIRC that's how they put Al Capone away, tax evasion.

Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)