Cliff

Default Golf

[
A man out playing golf slices off into the woods. When he goes to find
the ball he discovers a witch (hat and all) stirring a cauldron. So
out of curiosity he asks her what she is brewing.

"A magic potion" she replies.

"Well, what is it for?" he asks.

"This potion will make anyone an excellent golfer."

At this he gets really excited and asks if he can have some. She is
agreeable but warns him that it will have dire consequences on his sex
life.

After a short period of soul searching he decides to try the potion.
He goes back to the golf course and completes an excellent game of
golf. Next he challenges the golf pro and beats him easily. He spends
every possible moment of the next year playing golf at every course he
manages to get to and having a wonderful time of it. After a year he
finds himself back at the same course where he found the witch. Out of
curiosity he slices one into the woods so he can talk to her.

"Well," she asks, "how has your game been?"

"Great! This has been the best year of my life. I have played all over
the country and never lost a game."

"And how about your sex life?"

"Oh, not bad."

"Really? This stuff can really ruin a guy's sex life. Say, how many
times did you have sex last year?"

"Hmmmm, it was three, no, four times."

"And you call that not bad?"

"Not for a priest with a small parish."
]
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Mark

Possibly derived from the original Irish leprechaun story.
For witch stories, I prefer the one with the punch line:
"a little old to be believing in witches, aren't you?"....
/mark

Cliff wrote:

[
[...]

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Tom Accuosti

"J. Nielsen" wrote in message

| The short guy says, "Bruce? You're 32 and you still believe in
| Leprechauns?!"

sprays coffee all over desk

Damn, and I really liked that keyboard, too.

moT

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Stormin Mormon

Heck, I had to clean the wall behind the monitor.

--

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.

"Tom Accuosti" wrote in message
. ..
"J. Nielsen" wrote in message

| The short guy says, "Bruce? You're 32 and you still believe in
| Leprechauns?!"

sprays coffee all over desk

Damn, and I really liked that keyboard, too.

moT

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
E.B.

Pace Picante sauce is all over my shirt.

E.