Roy and Rosa

Default "Full Swing" golf simulator. not piching up shots

I am trying to repair a golf simulator made by Full Swing Golf inc.
It was purchased from a store gone out of business.
The manufacturer will not it support because the current owner is
not "their customer". He can become their customer for
$18,000 though !!!

Anybody have any experience with this machine?
Or anyone know where there is a working machine that I can
troubleshoot from?

Ive done some initial checking and will post if wanted.
thanks Roy

---

Roy and Rosa

Found a screw laying on comm board shorting out power supply.
Also found cat 5 cables not hooked up in correct order.
It was an installation problem.

I was surprised I got no responces to my posts.
Info on this game is pretty scarce since the company protects itself
by handeling all repair and parts inhouse and only dealing with their
origional customers.

Note for anyone thinking of buying a used simulator...get the name
from the seller that they used when they bought it. And use that name
when you call them for tech support. Otherwise...they wont talk
to you!
Roy