Jim Dincau

Default Machine moving roller skates

Well I finally got around to making them. 1 x 3 angle iron 6 inches long,
two axles welded on with snap ring groves to retain the e-bay roller
bearings. Made 4 of them, they work like a dream.
Jim

Ron Thompson

Well I finally got around to making them. 1 x 3 angle iron 6 inches long,
two axles welded on with snap ring groves to retain the e-bay roller
bearings. Made 4 of them, they work like a dream.
Jim

If you'd like to make some heavy duty ones, I sell plans he
http://www.plansandprojects.com/CD-13Rollers.htm

If you email me instead of buying from my web site, I let newsgroup readers have
them for $5.00 and I pay the postage anywhere in the world.

Ron Thompson

http://www.plansandprojects.com
My hobby pages are he

Severe stupidity is self correcting, but mild stupidity is rampant in the land.
-Ron Thompson