Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
monkers

Default amount of elec.used for welders???

I have had a recent increase in my electric bill (two actually) and was
curious how to find out the amount of electric used for various types
of welders. I have a Lincoln 110v Mig, Lincoln Ideal Arc 250 220v arc
welder, and a Lincoln Square Wave 175 Tig welder, also 220v.
I would like to know how much elec. is used when the machines
are welding at about 50-75% of their duty cycle. Im trying to figure
out how much to charge to make up for the increase.
Thanks, Craig