monkers

Default amount of elec.used for welders???

Judging from your answers, the welders are not the source of my all of
a sudden high elec. bill. It jumped the first time and I was told "rate
increase" was the reason, the next billing period it went up another
$200 and they told me to turn off the AC, I told them I dont have one.
Another guy told me there may be a grounded out wire
running from the house to the garage, or garage to shed. He said to
turn off all the breakers except the ones feeding the garage and if the
meter still turns there is a broken wire somewhere. I thought it was
the welders running it up.