Gunner

Default OT-Brady Lies again

http://www.americanchronicle.com/art...articleID=1326

So..whats new?

Gunner

Confronting Liberals with the facts of reality is very much akin to
clubbing baby seals. It gets boring after a while, but because Liberals are
so stupid it is easy work." Steven M. Barry
John Kunkel

"Gunner" wrote in message
http://www.americanchronicle.com/art...articleID=1326

So..whats new?

Gunner

Of special interest is the opening sentence: "I like to remind my Republican
friends that the roots of the Brady Campaign are Republican to the core."

Gunner

On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 09:56:36 -0700, "John Kunkel"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .
http://www.americanchronicle.com/art...articleID=1326

So..whats new?

Gunner

Of special interest is the opening sentence: "I like to remind my Republican
friends that the roots of the Brady Campaign are Republican to the core."

Chuckle....

http://www.bradycampaign.org/

Read the lies. Go look up the various bills yourself.

Gunner

Confronting Liberals with the facts of reality is very much akin to
clubbing baby seals. It gets boring after a while, but because Liberals are
so stupid it is easy work." Steven M. Barry
Dan

"John Kunkel" wrote in message

"Gunner" wrote in message
http://www.americanchronicle.com/art...articleID=1326

So..whats new?

Gunner

Of special interest is the opening sentence: "I like to remind my

Republican
friends that the roots of the Brady Campaign are Republican to the core."

"On Target - Did Brady Center Lie on S.397?"

Notice the form of the "what's new?"

And, no, it wasn't answered in the text.

Dan

--
"... our constitution cites 'one nation under God'."

- Karen Hughes, on tour in Egypt, September, 2005

"You can support the troops but not the president."

-- House Majority Leader Tom DeLay, R-Tex.

"If we are going to commit American troops, we must be certain they have a
clear mission, an achievable goal and an exit strategy."

-- Karen Hughes

"Victory means exit strategy, and it's important for the president to
explain to us what his exit strategy is."

-- George W. Bush

- Morpheus