Default OT OH AND THERE'S A REAL EXPERT ON THE BS LINE OF LIES AND TWISTS Dan Sullivan's BULL**** was: 'Client'

Pop wrote:
YOU'RE JUST PLAIN DIRT. SOMEONE SHOULD MOP YOU UP AND DUMP YOU
BACK HOME. GET OFF THE FOSTER SUPPORT GROUP WITH YOUR MUCK.
DON'T GO AWAY MAD JUST GO AWAY.

Are you attempting to violate my rights under the First Amendment to
the US Constitution? Gee, I hope not. R R R R R R

0:-

wrote in message
oups.com...
:
: Mountian Bill wrote:
: "Dan Sullivan" wiped with his bare
hand on got on
: it in ...
: "I'm your worst nightmare. When you get back to the office
tell them you
: met
: Dan Sullivan."
: Heh heh heh should be easy for you to prove. If you can't
prove that, then
: you are still the same ol heh heh heh liar you have always
been.
:
: Why would the admit it? Would you? Hell you wouldn't even admit
how
: badly Dan kicked your ass in the distant past right here on
this ng.
:
: Let's see
: you back that claim up with one bit of proof.
:
: Let me see now, he's going to get a OCFS to ring us up and tell
us he's
: made a fool of them...sure. I can hardly wait. They love to
admit what
: Dan has done to them.
:
: You are being CALLED OUT.
:
: R R R R..by a tinhorn.
:
: You
: can't post ANY telephone number of ANY public or private CPS
office that
: knows of your name as youclaim.
:
: http://www.ocfs.state.ny.us/main/ Try it yourself.
:
: You mean to tell us that you can't figure out how to get the
phone
: number of NY OCFS on your own? Gee, that's not very bright. But
then
: this isn't the most intelligent of your many stupid posts,
either.
:
: Come on little dickless wonder prove your claim we all want
to call them and
: find out how afraid of "Dan Sullivan" they are Heh heh heh
heh heh heh
: You are a lying sack of BULL**** that can't offer any proof.
:
: You think they'd admit it to someone calling them up from the
public? R
: R R.
:
: I just love kicking you turds around, heh heh heh.
:
: So, show us your proof Dan is lying. Call up NY state CPS and
ask
: around. I think Dan's even posted the county he lives in.
:
: Then prove to us that, when they go "huh?" that they aren't
lying and
: don't want to tell YOU, dickless, how Dan whupped ass on 'em.
:
: Show us you got a dick, billyboy.
:
: You couldn't kick a turd if you squat dropped it yourself, let
alone
: provide anything like a difficult challenge.
:
: Billy
:
: Give us some more of this bull****, and I'll be happy, as I