Dan

Default OT-Brady Lies again

"John Kunkel" wrote in message

"Gunner" wrote in message
http://www.americanchronicle.com/art...articleID=1326

So..whats new?

Gunner

Of special interest is the opening sentence: "I like to remind my

Republican
friends that the roots of the Brady Campaign are Republican to the core."

"On Target - Did Brady Center Lie on S.397?"

Notice the form of the "what's new?"

And, no, it wasn't answered in the text.

Dan

--
"... our constitution cites 'one nation under God'."

- Karen Hughes, on tour in Egypt, September, 2005

"You can support the troops but not the president."

-- House Majority Leader Tom DeLay, R-Tex.

"If we are going to commit American troops, we must be certain they have a
clear mission, an achievable goal and an exit strategy."

-- Karen Hughes

"Victory means exit strategy, and it's important for the president to
explain to us what his exit strategy is."

-- George W. Bush

- Morpheus