TheSnowman

Default REQ: cd-rom : HOME SHOP MACHINIST GUIDE TO METALWORKING

Please post in the binarie groep
T.I.A.

henk
Dave Hinz

On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 22:42:22 +0200, TheSnowman wrote:
Please post in the binarie groep

It's copyrighted. Also, even if it wasn't, asking for a huge file to be
posted to every Usenet server in the world, because you can't find it on
any of the obvious locations, is a bit selfish (copyright issues aside).

Dave Hinz

On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 21:06:45 GMT, xray wrote:
On 29 Sep 2005 20:47:42 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 22:42:22 +0200, TheSnowman wrote:
Please post in the binarie groep

It's copyrighted. Also, even if it wasn't, asking for a huge file to be
posted to every Usenet server in the world, because you can't find it on
any of the obvious locations, is a bit selfish (copyright issues aside).

"binarie groep" kind of tells us what sort of person is asking.

Um, Dutch you mean?

Dave Hinz

On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 21:08:31 GMT, xray wrote:
On 29 Sep 2005 21:07:12 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 21:06:45 GMT, xray wrote:

On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 22:42:22 +0200, TheSnowman wrote:

"binarie groep" kind of tells us what sort of person is asking.

Um, Dutch you mean?

Or lazy.

Evidence seems to indicate that both are true, unless the host
"verwijderdit.xs2all.net" has suddenly moved location.

Abrasha

xray wrote:
On 29 Sep 2005 20:47:42 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 22:42:22 +0200, TheSnowman wrote:

Please post in the binarie groep

It's copyrighted. Also, even if it wasn't, asking for a huge file to be
posted to every Usenet server in the world, because you can't find it on
any of the obvious locations, is a bit selfish (copyright issues aside).

"binarie groep" kind of tells us what sort of person is asking.

It does, but not to you!

Because you being a good homeboy American, you are rather uneducated and
oblivious to anything other than English.

"binarie groep" is Dutch!

His email address contains "verwijder dit", whcih means "remove this".

Ah America, the land of cultural amnesia. No wonder we have a president
like the one we have.

Reminds me of a Frank Zappa quote: "It would be easier to pay off the
national debt overnight than to neutralize the long-range effects of our
national stupidity."

Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com

Abrasha

Dave Hinz wrote:
On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 21:08:31 GMT, xray wrote:

On 29 Sep 2005 21:07:12 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 21:06:45 GMT, xray wrote:

On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 22:42:22 +0200, TheSnowman wrote:

"binarie groep" kind of tells us what sort of person is asking.

Um, Dutch you mean?

Or lazy.

Evidence seems to indicate that both are true, unless the host
"verwijderdit.xs2all.net" has suddenly moved location.

The host is xs2all. "verwijderdit" (two words) means "remove this"

Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com
El Barista

Abrasha wrote:

"binarie groep" kind of tells us what sort of person is asking.

It does, but not to you!

Because you being a good homeboy American, you are rather uneducated
and oblivious to anything other than English.

"binarie groep" is Dutch!

Yes, because obviously someone who doesn't speak Dutch should expect a Dutch
noun in the middle of an English sentence.

The only thing that looks uneducated is your prejudicial over-generalization
and quick leap to a conclusion.

TheSnowman

On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 17:55:57 GMT, "El Barista"
wrote:

Abrasha wrote:

"binarie groep" kind of tells us what sort of person is asking.

It does, but not to you!

Because you being a good homeboy American, you are rather uneducated
and oblivious to anything other than English.

"binarie groep" is Dutch!

Yes, because obviously someone who doesn't speak Dutch should expect a Dutch
noun in the middle of an English sentence.

The only thing that looks uneducated is your prejudicial over-generalization
and quick leap to a conclusion.

Yes I am Dutch.
OK my English is not perfect, and I mean a binary group

If you don't want to post that cd-rom
don't sentence

Your Dutch is not beter than my English I think

Henk

Dave Hinz

On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 22:15:35 +0200, TheSnowman wrote:
On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 17:55:57 GMT, "El Barista"

The only thing that looks uneducated is your prejudicial over-generalization
and quick leap to a conclusion.

Yes I am Dutch.

Yes, we know that.

OK my English is not perfect, and I mean a binary group

That too.

If you don't want to post that cd-rom
don't sentence

If you don't want to pay for the copyrighted work, don't steal it.

Your Dutch is not beter than my English I think

Your country of origin doesn't change the realities of your ethics.