TheSnowman

On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 17:55:57 GMT, "El Barista"
wrote:

Abrasha wrote:

"binarie groep" kind of tells us what sort of person is asking.

It does, but not to you!

Because you being a good homeboy American, you are rather uneducated
and oblivious to anything other than English.

"binarie groep" is Dutch!

Yes, because obviously someone who doesn't speak Dutch should expect a Dutch
noun in the middle of an English sentence.

The only thing that looks uneducated is your prejudicial over-generalization
and quick leap to a conclusion.

Yes I am Dutch.
OK my English is not perfect, and I mean a binary group

If you don't want to post that cd-rom
don't sentence

Your Dutch is not beter than my English I think

Henk