Cliff

Default OT - Get Your Karl Rove Poster

http://political.moveon.org/firerove...MbvvOZlu6A&t=6
Cliff

On Mon, 08 Aug 2005 17:23:37 -0400, Cliff wrote:

http://political.moveon.org/firerove...MbvvOZlu6A&t=6

[
The Top Five Slogans from the contest we

Loose Lips Deserve Pink Slips. Fire Karl Rove (Our winner!)
Karl Rove: The Voice of Treason
Treason is Not a Family Value
Support Homeland Security—Fire Karl Rove
Firing Rove: A REAL Patriot Act

Some other top slogans we thought were good include:

It's not Left or Right—it's WRONG. Fire Karl Rove
Bush Knew: Fire Him Too
Keep Your Promise—Fire Rove!
Fire Rove. It's not just a good idea, it's the law.
]
Jeffrey McCann

"Cliff" wrote in message
On Mon, 08 Aug 2005 17:23:37 -0400, Cliff wrote:

http://political.moveon.org/firerove...877-AIDyzZgmLU

rfMbvvOZlu6A&t=6

[
The Top Five Slogans from the contest we

Loose Lips Deserve Pink Slips. Fire Karl Rove (Our winner!)
Karl Rove: The Voice of Treason
Treason is Not a Family Value
Support Homeland Security-Fire Karl Rove
Firing Rove: A REAL Patriot Act

Some other top slogans we thought were good include:

It's not Left or Right-it's WRONG. Fire Karl Rove
Bush Knew: Fire Him Too
Keep Your Promise-Fire Rove!
Fire Rove. It's not just a good idea, it's the law.
]

He's probably guilty as sin, but even he is entitled to a presumption of
innocence. The investigation hasn't even been concluded yet, much less a
trial. They're pretty darn good slogans, though. Save 'em for when we know
more of the facts.

Jeff

jim rozen

In article , Jeffrey
McCann says...

He's probably guilty as sin, but even he is entitled to a presumption of
innocence.

No he's not. The brilliant constitutional scholar Ed Meese said
so himself. "They never charge innocent people."

Jim

please reply to:
Nick Hull

In article ,
"Jeffrey McCann" wrote:

"Cliff" wrote in message
[...]

Do you ever expect to get the facts from a bureaucratic investigation?

--
Free men own guns, slaves don't
www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5357/

Gunner

On Mon, 08 Aug 2005 17:23:37 -0400, Cliff wrote:

http://political.moveon.org/firerove...MbvvOZlu6A&t=6

George Soros making you pay for them?

http://www.hillnews.com/thehill/expo...005/soros.html

The Brown Shirts started the same way. Ernst Soros..famous gay
totalitarian fascist and knee breaker. I wonder...some connection?

Interesting that you spend time on the MoveOn.org website. Ill bet
you have a copy of every one of Michael Moores movies too, doncha?

Snicker

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-.../1447769/posts

"Don't get me wrong. Britain is my ancestral home. I admire the
British people for their strength and courage. I was in Britain when a
terrorist attack occurred years ago, and the keep-on-regardless spirit
of the Brits around me was inspiring.

That said, it's way past time for being calm. It's time to get out the
blue face paint, sharpen the claymore, and go make someone pay for the
carnage"

http://www.i-hate-liberals.com/

http://www.cafepress.com/rightthings/381180
http://www.cafepress.com/rightwingstuff/138314

Heres a Moore movie you havent seen yet, Ill bet.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/customer-reviews/B0009PW03Q/ref=cm_rev_all_1/102-4871393-0768962?%5Fencoding=UTF8&s=dvd

Buy it. And a brand new single edged razor blade to slit your wrists
with afterwards.

laugh laugh laugh

Gunner

Jeffrey McCann

"Nick Hull" wrote in message
In article ,
"Jeffrey McCann" wrote:

"Cliff" wrote in message
[...]

Good point, especially when referring to the current Justice Department!

Jeff

In misc.survivalism Gunner wrote:

http://www.i-hate-liberals.com/

You gotta be ****ting me, Gunner. How the hell can you support a dopey
site like this? You're better than that.

--
Why don't presidents fight the war?
Why do they always send the poor?

-- System of a Down

Cliff

wrote:

In misc.survivalism Gunner wrote:

http://www.i-hate-liberals.com/

You gotta be ****ting me, Gunner. How the hell can you support a dopey
site like this? You're better than that.

no he's not.

Spot gummer's bunker:
http://www.tolerance.org/maps/hate/state.jsp?S=CA&m=3
--
Cliff

Jeffrey McCann

wrote:

In misc.survivalism Gunner wrote:

http://www.i-hate-liberals.com/

You gotta be ****ting me, Gunner. How the hell can you support a dopey
site like this? You're better than that.

no he's not.

Spot gummer's bunker:
http://www.tolerance.org/maps/hate/state.jsp?S=CA&m=3
--
Cliff

I have a hard time trusting anything associated with Dees and the SPLC. I
checked the map of my area for supposed "active hate groups," and it was
utter BS. It also completely missed the "NeoCons for Bush" headquarters
located in Taft, CA.

Jeff

Gunner

wrote:

In misc.survivalism Gunner wrote:

http://www.i-hate-liberals.com/

You gotta be ****ting me, Gunner. How the hell can you support a dopey
site like this? You're better than that.

Support? I only presented it. Im sure that buffoon who posted links
to moveon.org thinks its bull**** also. Right?

Chuckle

Gunner

Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends
of every country save their own. Benjamin Disraeli
Gunner

On Tue, 09 Aug 2005 18:14:49 GMT, "Jeffrey McCann"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

In misc.survivalism Gunner wrote:

http://www.i-hate-liberals.com/

You gotta be ****ting me, Gunner. How the hell can you support a dopey
site like this? You're better than that.

no he's not.

Spot gummer's bunker:
http://www.tolerance.org/maps/hate/state.jsp?S=CA&m=3
--
Cliff

I have a hard time trusting anything associated with Dees and the SPLC. I
checked the map of my area for supposed "active hate groups," and it was
utter BS. It also completely missed the "NeoCons for Bush" headquarters
located in Taft, CA.

Jeff

Shssssh Jeff..its in the Double Top Secret Bunker Complex under the
movie theater..so dont let on you know about it or it wont be a secret
anymore.

Gunner

Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends
of every country save their own. Benjamin Disraeli
Gunner

wrote:

In misc.survivalism Gunner wrote:

http://www.i-hate-liberals.com/

You gotta be ****ting me, Gunner. How the hell can you support a dopey
site like this? You're better than that.

How do you feel about this one?

http://www.moveon.org/

Gunner

If you are going to use that phrase then you should use
the full phrase of "**** Off and Die and Rot In A Ditch
and Get Eaten By Maggots and ****ed On and **** On By
a Dysenteric Elephant (but not necessarily in that order)."

Crash Street Kidd

wrote:

In misc.survivalism Gunner wrote:

http://www.i-hate-liberals.com/

You gotta be ****ting me, Gunner. How the hell can you support a dopey
site like this? You're better than that.

Support? I only presented it. Im sure that buffoon who posted links
to moveon.org thinks its bull**** also. Right?

OK. Backpedal noted. Distancing noted and accepted.

--
Why don't presidents fight the war?
Why do they always send the poor?

-- System of a Down

Gunner

wrote:

In misc.survivalism Gunner wrote:

http://www.i-hate-liberals.com/

You gotta be ****ting me, Gunner. How the hell can you support a dopey
site like this? You're better than that.

Support? I only presented it. Im sure that buffoon who posted links
to moveon.org thinks its bull**** also. Right?

OK. Backpedal noted. Distancing noted and accepted.

Back pedal? Actually, I LOVE the site. But no where in my post did
I indicate a recommendation, so once again..you are finding monsters
under the bed. You really need to work on that issue. It makes you
look....Liberal.

Gunner

The two highest achievements of the human mind are the twin concepts of "loyalty" and "duty."
Whenever these twin concepts fall into disrepute -- get out of there fast! You may possibly
save yourself, but it is too late to save that society. It is doomed. " Lazarus Long
Cliff

On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 16:20:05 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

you are finding monsters under the bed.

You are in hiding again?

Sort of reminds me of one cat .. Smokey.
He, at ~27 pounds, was too big to fit under any
bed but a real scardy cat.
He solved that one though.
His head alone *would* fit so when he hid (about
any new person or strange noise) he just stuck his head
under the bed. Nobody ever stepped on the rest of him.
Out of sight, out of mind.

He was probably a winger too:
http://www.webjourneymen.net/images/Ozzy.jpg
--