Gunner

On Tue, 09 Aug 2005 18:14:49 GMT, "Jeffrey McCann"
wrote:

"Cliff" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 09 Aug 2005 11:09:23 -0600, wrote:

On Tue, 9 Aug 2005 14:24:24 +0000 (UTC),

wrote:

In misc.survivalism Gunner wrote:

http://www.i-hate-liberals.com/

You gotta be ****ting me, Gunner. How the hell can you support a dopey
site like this? You're better than that.

no he's not.

Spot gummer's bunker:
http://www.tolerance.org/maps/hate/state.jsp?S=CA&m=3
--
Cliff

I have a hard time trusting anything associated with Dees and the SPLC. I
checked the map of my area for supposed "active hate groups," and it was
utter BS. It also completely missed the "NeoCons for Bush" headquarters
located in Taft, CA.

Jeff

Shssssh Jeff..its in the Double Top Secret Bunker Complex under the
movie theater..so dont let on you know about it or it wont be a secret
anymore.

Gunner

Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends
of every country save their own. Benjamin Disraeli