Gunner

On Mon, 08 Aug 2005 17:23:37 -0400, Cliff wrote:

http://political.moveon.org/firerove...MbvvOZlu6A&t=6

George Soros making you pay for them?

http://www.hillnews.com/thehill/expo...005/soros.html

The Brown Shirts started the same way. Ernst Soros..famous gay
totalitarian fascist and knee breaker. I wonder...some connection?

Interesting that you spend time on the MoveOn.org website. Ill bet
you have a copy of every one of Michael Moores movies too, doncha?

Snicker

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-.../1447769/posts

"Don't get me wrong. Britain is my ancestral home. I admire the
British people for their strength and courage. I was in Britain when a
terrorist attack occurred years ago, and the keep-on-regardless spirit
of the Brits around me was inspiring.

That said, it's way past time for being calm. It's time to get out the
blue face paint, sharpen the claymore, and go make someone pay for the
carnage"

http://www.i-hate-liberals.com/

http://www.cafepress.com/rightthings/381180
http://www.cafepress.com/rightwingstuff/138314

Heres a Moore movie you havent seen yet, Ill bet.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/customer-reviews/B0009PW03Q/ref=cm_rev_all_1/102-4871393-0768962?%5Fencoding=UTF8&s=dvd

Buy it. And a brand new single edged razor blade to slit your wrists
with afterwards.

laugh laugh laugh

Gunner