Karl Townsend

Default hardinge lathe tooling catalog

I'm starting to shop for tool holders for my CHNC hardinge lathe. On ebay,
I'm seeing numbers like C-5, C-9, C-18 on parts that look like tool holders
for this lathe. Can anyone point me to a catalog or something that lists
which lathe these part numbers fit and their intended use?

Karl

John Sullivan

Hardinge will send you a copy of their tooling catalog if you call them and
ask (Sales: 800-843-8801). I can have a look tomorrow, I should have one I
can look the parts up in for you at the shop.

"Karl Townsend" remove .NOT to reply wrote
in message ink.net...