WF

Default How much is the book"Machine Tool Reconditioning" worth these days?

I am thinking about selling my copy, perhaps on eBay, and I was
wondering how much it's worth. It is absolutly pristeen with no dog
ears. When I do a search on Amazon.com I get upwards of $90 for ones
in good condition, when available. Please understand, I know I won't
get back what I paid for it, but I don't want to give it away. I
believe if one takes care of something, it should count for something.

Steve Koschmann

They are about 90 dollars new and if you get in a group buy, they are like
75.00 ea. Eay can be great for a seller, but for a buyer, there a lot of
better places to buy. Prices can just go crazy... again good for the
seller-- you!

I would try ebay.. but beware of the commission charges.. not too bad, but
still, there is a cost.

A friend of mine picked up a brande new copy for 40.00 or so -- this was an
OLD price that was still marked in the bookstore.

He bought it on the spot. I would too!

Steve Koschmann

Tool Guide Joe AutoDrill Metalworking 5 April 14th 05 05:39 PM
Tool Guide Joe AutoDrill Woodworking 4 April 13th 05 02:50 AM
As long as Arch is Elsewhere George Woodturning 26 February 6th 04 11:10 AM
Leatherman Tool Henry E Schaffer Woodworking 13 August 27th 03 06:17 AM
The Biggest Tool You'll Ever Own Tom Watson Woodworking 10 July 20th 03 06:48 AM