DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   How much is the book"Machine Tool Reconditioning" worth these days? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/109772-how-much-book%22machine-tool-reconditioning%22-worth-these-days.html)

WF June 12th 05 09:54 PM

How much is the book"Machine Tool Reconditioning" worth these days?

I am thinking about selling my copy, perhaps on eBay, and I was
wondering how much it's worth. It is absolutly pristeen with no dog
ears. When I do a search on Amazon.com I get upwards of $90 for ones
in good condition, when available. Please understand, I know I won't
get back what I paid for it, but I don't want to give it away. I
believe if one takes care of something, it should count for something.

Steve Koschmann June 13th 05 04:06 AM

They are about 90 dollars new and if you get in a group buy, they are like
75.00 ea. Eay can be great for a seller, but for a buyer, there a lot of
better places to buy. Prices can just go crazy... again good for the
seller-- you!

I would try ebay.. but beware of the commission charges.. not too bad, but
still, there is a cost.

A friend of mine picked up a brande new copy for 40.00 or so -- this was an
OLD price that was still marked in the bookstore.

He bought it on the spot. I would too!

Steve Koschmann