Default Straight feeler on a wiggler?

How long is the straight feeler on a wiggler with the double balled
end? Thanks, Steve

Eide

LOL! Am I the only one who sees humor in subject titles like this?! (My
sophomoric funny bone never grew up.)

wrote in message
oups.com...
How long is the straight feeler on a wiggler with the double balled
end? Thanks, Steve

Errol Groff

On 4 Jun 2005 19:34:05 -0700, "
wrote:

How long is the straight feeler on a wiggler with the double balled
end? Thanks, Steve

How Long is a Chinaman's name

Ettol Groff
shedfull

I knew a chinese girl once, Way Tu Yung

JohnM

shedfull wrote:
I knew a chinese girl once, Way Tu Yung

I remember her, she ran off with Wang Hung Lo..

And there's Fuk Yu (Sandpebbles?)

John

Errol Groff

The great Chinese novel Brown Spots on the Great Wall by
Who Flung Dung

EG

On 4 Jun 2005 19:34:05 -0700, "
wrote:

How long is the straight feeler on a wiggler with the double balled
end? Thanks, Steve

jim rozen

In article , Errol Groff says...

On 4 Jun 2005 19:34:05 -0700, "
wrote:

How long is the straight feeler on a wiggler with the double balled
end? Thanks, Steve

How Long is a Chinaman's name

Don't you guys know the Queen's English?

Of course she is.

Jim

please reply to:
Robert Swinney

Reminds me, we had a new engineer where I worked, name of "Wong". I stuck
him with a name that I said came from the doctor's comment attending his
birth -- "Some Ting."

Bob Swinney
"shedfull" wrote in message
oups.com...