DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Straight feeler on a wiggler? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/109008-straight-feeler-wiggler.html)

[email protected] June 5th 05 03:34 AM

Straight feeler on a wiggler?

How long is the straight feeler on a wiggler with the double balled
end? Thanks, Steve

Eide June 5th 05 03:37 PM

LOL! Am I the only one who sees humor in subject titles like this?! (My
sophomoric funny bone never grew up.)

oups.com...

Errol Groff June 5th 05 09:43 PM

On 4 Jun 2005 19:34:05 -0700, "
wrote:

How long is the straight feeler on a wiggler with the double balled
end? Thanks, Steve

How Long is a Chinaman's name

Ettol Groff

shedfull June 5th 05 10:35 PM

I knew a chinese girl once, Way Tu Yung

JohnM June 5th 05 11:38 PM

shedfull wrote:
I knew a chinese girl once, Way Tu Yung

I remember her, she ran off with Wang Hung Lo..

And there's Fuk Yu (Sandpebbles?)

John

Errol Groff June 6th 05 01:19 AM

The great Chinese novel Brown Spots on the Great Wall by
Who Flung Dung

EG

jim rozen June 6th 05 02:38 AM

In article , Errol Groff says...

On 4 Jun 2005 19:34:05 -0700, "
wrote:

How long is the straight feeler on a wiggler with the double balled
end? Thanks, Steve

How Long is a Chinaman's name

Don't you guys know the Queen's English?

Of course she is.

Jim

please reply to:

Robert Swinney June 12th 05 09:43 PM

Reminds me, we had a new engineer where I worked, name of "Wong". I stuck
him with a name that I said came from the doctor's comment attending his
birth -- "Some Ting."

Bob Swinney
"shedfull" wrote in message
oups.com...