Mark

Default Bobcat or equivalent

Anyone know what the near equivalent would be to the Bobcat S185 model in a
John Deere, Gael, Mustang, or Caterpillar? For that matter any other small
loader names I have not mentioned?

Looking to get one that is the size of the S185 but I want to see what
comparable machines are out there like this model. We are using an OLD 753
model and it needs to be replaced.

Mark

machineman

Mark wrote:
Anyone know what the near equivalent would be to the Bobcat S185 model in a
John Deere, Gael, Mustang, or Caterpillar? For that matter any other small
loader names I have not mentioned?

Looking to get one that is the size of the S185 but I want to see what
comparable machines are out there like this model. We are using an OLD 753
model and it needs to be replaced.

Mark

I used to work for this company. They make pretty good stuf, silly
*******s were the first to use the hydraulic drive on skid-steers but
didn't patent it :-) While I was there they made them under their own
name and did oem for Ford and several others
http://www.thomasloaders.com/
ATP*

"machineman" wrote in message
Mark wrote:
Anyone know what the near equivalent would be to the Bobcat S185 model in
a John Deere, Gael, Mustang, or Caterpillar? For that matter any other
small loader names I have not mentioned?

Looking to get one that is the size of the S185 but I want to see what
comparable machines are out there like this model. We are using an OLD
753 model and it needs to be replaced.

Mark

I used to work for this company. They make pretty good stuf, silly
*******s were the first to use the hydraulic drive on skid-steers but
didn't patent it :-) While I was there they made them under their own
name and did oem for Ford and several others
http://www.thomasloaders.com/

Thomas was marketing new equipment through absolute auctions a few years
back, not as a distress sale, but as a promotional tool, I suppose. I'm not
sure if they're still doing it. Lyons Auctions and Hunyady featured some of
their loaders and a lot of attachments.

machineman

Mark wrote:

[...]

I remember hearing about them getting stuck with a very large order that
was about to be shipped to Iraq just at the first gulf war broke out,
maybe that was the result of it??