DanG

We have a New Holland 885 with cab and heater. The 2 speed
transmission really helps between working and traveling. Great
machine. I think the current comparable model is the 180. Gehl
and Case are strong in the rental market here. Here is a web site
for New Holland:
http://www.newholland.com/na/Product...Reg=NA&RL=ENNA

(top posted for your convenience)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Keep the whole world singing . . . .
DanG (remove the sevens)

"machineman" wrote in message
Mark wrote:
Anyone know what the near equivalent would be to the Bobcat
S185 model in a John Deere, Gael, Mustang, or Caterpillar? For
that matter any other small loader names I have not mentioned?

Looking to get one that is the size of the S185 but I want to
see what comparable machines are out there like this model. We
are using an OLD 753 model and it needs to be replaced.

Mark

I used to work for this company. They make pretty good stuf,
silly *******s were the first to use the hydraulic drive on
skid-steers but didn't patent it :-) While I was there they
made them under their own name and did oem for Ford and several
others
http://www.thomasloaders.com/