Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Steve Smith

Default $850 for Clausing 8530 mill + Clausing 2' lathe?

If you didn't already buy them, I expect they're gone. If he still has
them, grab 'em.

Steve

Ignoramus25521 wrote:

A guy is offering his Clausing mdl 008530 s/n 009852 mill, and a
clausing lathe for sale for $850. I am wondering if it is a fair
price. I will probably sell the mill and keep the lathe. It is a
garage sale type of deal.

The mill is about 6" tall and very heavy. I would like to know how
much it weighs. The lathe is small, about 2' between centers, but has
power feed (so does the mill). Everything seems to work and there is
no excessive wear and no play.

Also, I am not sure how to transport this stuff, the lathe is easy,
but the mill is going to be difficult.