Larry Jaques

On 21 Apr 2005 03:01:55 GMT, the inscrutable Ignoramus14555
spake:

On 20 Apr 2005 18:48:23 -0400, Greg Menke wrote:

I saw on your webpage that you were thinking of selling the mill
eventually- don't do it if you can possibly avoid it. You'll not find
its equal for the price you paid- that thing looks as near to factory
condition as you can get short of it being stored in cosmoline from day
1. They say those little Clausings aren't the most rigid around, but
they are nice- and certainly lots nicer than the modern Grizzly
equivalents. You could probably trade it even-steven for a decent
Bridgeport if you want something bigger.

Thanks. I do not have enough space for it. What I wanted, mostly, is
to have a lathe. The lathe I bought, is perfect for me wrt size and
portability. I will drag it into the basement. I partly want one for
sentimental reasons. perhaps, "around the house", the mill is actually
more valuable.

Right. "Around the house" means "in the master bedroom", eh? bseg
"Aw, c'mon, honey. You have your makeup table and I have my mill.
That's fair, isn't it?"

What doesn't kill you + http://diversify.com
....makes you hurt more. + Web application programming